Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy days. 3 players we actually KNOW will be good, rather than just taking a punt.

Stay injury free ffs.

I think all 3 are punts tbh... But at transfer fees that are smart...the hope has to be that they are 3 players that will perfectly fit with the way Ancelotti wants to play (and Allan and James can fit into the Premier league)....
Good or bad, it will be an improvement on last seasons midfield...

I think all 3 are punts tbh... But at transfer fees that are smart...the hope has to be that they are 3 players that will perfectly fit with the way Ancelotti wants to play (and Allan and James can fit into the Premier league)....

We won´t have to see Tom Davies the lost school boy and a geriatric Sigurdsson in central midfield.

What realistic incoming transfer wouldn't be a punt?

We won´t have to see Tom Davies the lost school boy and a geriatric Sigurdsson in central midfield.

Yep happy days....

My worry is, every time we think things are finally turning our way, things end up going pear shaped.... James will get injured, Allan will get red cards.... I live in hope though

Love the enthusiasm and motivation to play for us.

Love the wry comment “I know how important the colour blue is to the supporters” - were clearly telling all our signings to manage their red. lol

Better than the three cu... useless gets.. in Sigurdsson, Davies and Delph.

I think we will have a cracking midfield this year. It has been completely lightweight since Gana left, but now for the first time in years I’m looking forward to it......COYB’s.....

Status
Not open for further replies.