Isn't it great being an Evertonian at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coggy

Player Valuation: £15m
Yes , we have a few worrying injuries that we are worrying about at the moment.
But a great start to the season. A cup quarter final. Two worldies bought in via James and Allan , to compliment Rico.
Really good players already at the club. Including the Doucoure buy , that I think is instrumental.
A world class manager , backed by a DOF , supported by financial overlords.
And a state of the art new ground on the way.
Once the dross that is impossible to move on , is out of contract. I honestly believe that we are back in the big time.
Obviously expect something horrible to happen now , but from a footballing perspective , we have moved on a million miles in the last 5 years ?.

I'm usually a deeply cynical, pessimistic person in all areas of life. But I have to say that for the first time in 35 years, the club has got together a group of players I actually want to watch.

And, what's more, they now have a couple of blokes in James and Richy who get me on the edge of my seat ... not since /bally and Harvey has that happened.

Maybe there's no fool like an old fool, but I'm absolutely loving it. Now, Everton, just for once, build on what you've got!

tenor.gif

Yes , we have a few worrying injuries that we are worrying about at the moment.
But a great start to the season. A cup quarter final. Two worldies bought in via James and Allan , to compliment Rico.
Really good players already at the club. Including the Doucoure buy , that I think is instrumental.
A world class manager , backed by a DOF , supported by financial overlords.
And a state of the art new ground on the way.
Once the dross that is impossible to move on , is out of contract. I honestly believe that we are back in the big time.
Obviously expect something horrible to happen now , but from a footballing perspective , we have moved on a million miles in the last 5 years ?.
We were doing well until you jinxed it by saying how well we were doing

1) Moved on in 5 yrs??, mate we've moved on in 5 Weeks
2) ask again at Christmas.
3) and again in May.

Just enjoy it, that's what I'm doing.

6 games won, out of 6. Expanding the clubs presence into the Americas. Signing some top class talent, and building the right way.

We could lose to Brighton and then the hype and fizz dies down a little, so i'm going to hopefully be able to enjoy 2 weeks of Everton being top of the league heading into the International Break, and if not, I'm hoping i'll be giddy over the fact we've got 12 points and are in a QF.

Status
Not open for further replies.