2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m clinging to the hope that Carlo just wanted to raise the fact VVD was steaming round like a bell before he got caught himself and James will make a miracle recovery and still play Sunday.
My thought exactly. Not saying he’s definitely out but he wanted to use something to say that van dijk isn’t blameless either so put that in your headlines

I’m clinging to the hope that Carlo just wanted to raise the fact VVD was steaming round like a bell before he got caught himself and James will make a miracle recovery and still play Sunday.

I would start James from the bench. Even if not 100% his presence will be important.
Good PR from Everton in raising that big Dutch carthorses actions at the start of the match.

My thought exactly. Not saying he’s definitely out but he wanted to use something to say that van dijk isn’t blameless either so put that in your headlines
‘Horrible big grock VVD injures poor little Colombian prince who just likes to play nice passes and enjoys video games, Harry Potter and Pokemon in his spare time and is also a lovely family man and probably loveS puppies and kittens and is dead nice and always gets the first round in’

There we go, a much more balanced headline.

I’d absolutely love it if Carlo has just put it out there that the VVD challenge has put him out when in fact he’s fine, takes all the media away from pickford and James starts on Sunday

He is an expert manager, far more calculated than Klopp too. We will be getting the better of that shower soon enough, and will boot them to the moon if they start any bully tactics (as we shown magnificently on Saturday). The days of tummy tickling are gone.

Something does not add up. First two mins vvd nailed him in the nuts. I dint remember anything after and he played the full 90.

Mind games?
It’s not outrageous to think a big game player would play through the pain barrier, especially one who doesn’t rely on mobility to be effective but yeah hopefully just mind games

Also underlines why VVD getting clattered didn't raise much sympathy.
He started the game by setting out to injure our players, and in turn got injured.

Tough.

Pretty much mate. That Dutch winger for them coming out with the ‘Everton played dirty’ BS knowing fully well ‘Big Virg’ went right through Rodríguez & DCL in the first couple of minutes. Which also has caused an injury to Rodríguez, but that was ok tho for high horse Tory FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.