2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Carlo means there is that 'kin Dutch yard dog went right through him first minute but you dont hear us bleating, whining and declaring Fatwas like our wall bothering neighbours.

Hope Virgil's 'kin knee is torn to shreds for this

He clearly went out to hurt Hamez and DCL. Whether he meant to hurt them a lot or a 'little bit' is irrelevant. When you clatter someone like that there's always a risk to do damage.

You can't help but laugh at Pickford colliding with VVD through utter stupidity. The most delicious schadenfreude.

He clearly went out to hurt Hamez and DCL. Whether he meant to hurt them a lot or a 'little bit' is irrelevant. When you clatter someone like that there's always a risk to do damage.

You can't help but laugh at Pickford colliding with VVD through utter stupidity. The most delicious schadenfreude.
Exactly why I have not one iota of sympathy for the yard dog. He does it every game. Right through opponents best players and nothing is ever made of it other than 'ooh big Virg showing everyone who's the man'

Karma is the bitchiest of bitches

Last edited:

Serious lack of these videos available. Wish are keyboard loonatic fringe would get their act together on Twitter and get vvd challenges on james and dcl viral. Rs are much more advanced with this

Screenshot_20201022-103000_3 (1).jpg

20 hours ago James looks to be relaxing so hopefully it is nothing serious. I don't remember he ever posting in instagram when he has been seriously injured.

It was a fantastic and professional piece of taking complete control of the narrative from Everton and Carlo. They waited till the bedwetters had calmed down and then wham bam thank you mam.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if James ends up being in the squad on Sunday with Carlo saying that he worked really hard and was passed fit just in the nick of time.
To be fair if James is fit it will be because of the all night vigils held by blues and Colombians all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.