2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very real possibility that he's been enticed to the PL on conditions and understandings like that. His game time record is terrible wherever he's been.

What we dont want is him being allowed to become inconsistent.

You're kind of just putting 2 and 2 together and making Eleventy Grajillion there aren't you Dave?

It's a very real possibility that he's been enticed to the PL on conditions and understandings like that. His game time record is terrible wherever he's been.

What we dont want is him being allowed to become inconsistent.
What we want is whatever Carlo chooses to do with him. You stick to winding kopites up and leave the serious stuff to the boss

As good as he is, I hope James doesn't start crying off injured when he likes.

I cant see the challenge he got off Van Dijk having that effect. He played a whole game afterward.

I dont like the idea he has any understand with Ancelotti that he can have extended breaks from the club.
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Anyone else feel he will play ???

Nailed on. It’s good stuff by the club. James pushes hard in training and begged the manager to play him. Probably in reality wants to rest James for the bench even and is squeezing any edge we can get out of it. It highlights VD challenge which no one is talking about. And it’ll throw Saints off when we announce last min he is in the team.

It’s what I’d do if I was making decisions.

It's strange to not like an idea you've just made up mate. It's you criticising yourself.

Commonsense tells you he came here with a package of demands that would have needed to be met. His playing record suggests he doesn't do full seasons - for anyone.

I could well imagine an inducement to come from Ancelotti with an agreement he'd have plenty of down time. It's just unrealistic to expect a player with his record signing on the dotted line without those assurances. Extended international breaks would be good times for him to exercise any understanding like that.

Where is he now? Is he in Liverpool or back home or back in Spain? Or is he at FF getting treatment? Genuine question.

As good as he is, I hope James doesn't start crying off injured when he likes.

I cant see the challenge he got off Van Dijk having that effect. He played a whole game afterward.

I dont like the idea he has any understand with Ancelotti that he can have extended breaks from the club.
How do you come up with this nonsense?

You're kind of just putting 2 and 2 together and making Eleventy Grajillion there aren't you Dave?
I'm looking at his career and making the not unreasonable point that we can whistle for extended runs of games with James on the pitch.

We need to accept that he will be out plenty of times for a variety of reasons - genuine injury and agreed down time.

That's just being realistic IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.