2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commonsense tells you he came here with a package of demands that would have needed to be met. His playing record suggests he doesn't do full seasons - for anyone.

I could well imagine an inducement to come from Ancelotti with an agreement he'd have plenty of down time. It's just unrealistic to expect a player with his record signing on the dotted line without those assurances. Extended international breaks would be good times for him to exercise any understanding like that.

Where is he now? Is he in Liverpool or back home or back in Spain? Or is he at FF getting treatment? Genuine question.
OMG This is insane hahahaha

Commonsense tells you he came here with a package of demands that would have needed to be met. His playing record suggests he doesn't do full seasons - for anyone.

I could well imagine an inducement to come from Ancelotti with an agreement he'd have plenty of down time. It's just unrealistic to expect a player with his record signing on the dotted line without those assurances. Extended international breaks would be good times for him to exercise any understanding like that.

Where is he now? Is he in Liverpool or back home or back in Spain? Or is he at FF getting treatment? Genuine question.
tenor.gif

As good as he is, I hope James doesn't start crying off injured when he likes.

I cant see the challenge he got off Van Dijk having that effect. He played a whole game afterward.

I dont like the idea he has any understand with Ancelotti that he can have extended breaks from the club.
Not been here long and you're doubting hi
As good as he is, I hope James doesn't start crying off injured when he likes.

I cant see the challenge he got off Van Dijk having that effect. He played a whole game afterward.

I dont like the idea he has any understand with Ancelotti that he can have extended breaks from the club.
A few weeks ago you were proclaiming him as the greatest ever player to wear the Royal blue Jersey. Now you are doubting his commitment to the cause.

How is it insane when his career underlines the fact we cant expect a season worth of football from him?

Surely his history of not being able to last a full season is a reason why Ancelotti may want to manage his game time rather than play him in every game and see what happens...

Love you everyday James, you’re always on my mind.

One thing I can say James, I love you all the time.

8 days a week.

I tell ye the Beatles could write a positive feel good love song without any cheese. Just good vibes and lovely tunes.

Up your pipe Ed Sheeran and cohorts!

Cheese monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.