Homepage Article Ellis Simms Joins Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And Branthwaite from League Two...

Translation please @COYBL25....

I`m terribly sorry for the late reply, as reading and trying to decipher Joeys latest masterpiece, induced an epileptic fit.

All I can say, is that @Joey66 got a new Ipad or Christmas and apart from the fact that he`s obviously over ridden the spell checker ( again ) I think he`s switched the language over to Swahili.

I don't. Blackpool have an ambition to make the play offs. They have a manager with a good track record at youth level. It's his first senior football. I think league one is a good league for that.
Closer to the bottom than the playoffs at present, regardless it’s still an a huge gulf in terms of quality, especially as his contract is up at the end of this season. If he’d made this kind of move a couple of years ago then it would have be a bit more of a positive sign, but, it feels like the it’s the club letting him get out there and get some interest ahead of next season.

I`m terribly sorry for the late reply, as reading and trying to decipher Joeys latest masterpiece, induced an epileptic fit.

All I can say, is that @Joey66 got a new Ipad or Christmas and apart from the fact that he`s obviously over ridden the spell checker ( again ) I think he`s switched the language over to Swahili.
You forgot my birthday today .....must be your iPad LOL anyway my OAP has been paid in, but it's peeing down out no where to go ...... staying safe annoying plenty ......LOL

That's because they've got good players Joe. In 1 season 5 Chelsea youngsters earned England caps (27 of them in total), which is practically what our entire academy has produced in 30 years.
Even if you use a more modest measure of success, such as 100 first team appearances, we've had just Barkeley and Davies in a decade. As I said, compare the kids who have been with us for ages with those we buy in as late teenagers, such as DCL, Stones, Holgate and it makes you wonder what on earth we do in our academy. The Barnsley academy has had a better output for us than our own has in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.