Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lives/lived in upholland. Went to school there.

boss player btw. Got a bad injury at 18 that probably stunted his development a bit. Technically excellent. If he’d have had the pace/physicality he’d have been top class.
He does,my brother in law knows of him through living in skelmersdale.
Dont think he was a blue growing up....

Redknapp Jr loves us.
1203479D-C877-4802-A7DA-132571D72DE9.jpeg
Are you sure ?

He does,my brother in law knows of him through living in skelmersdale.
Dont think he was a blue growing up....
No. His dad is deffo a red. My parents know his parents (I’m from Skem). Skem is a fairly small place.

His dad used to play footy with my dad and uncle etc. That kinda thing.

I played against him a couple of times at school (before he went to Everton) years and years ago. He was at upholland at the time.

Liked Osman as a player, no doubt he’s a blue but he’s basically in awe of the other commentators, you just want a bit of blue-bias from him and it doesn’t come - get Cahill in every time instead!

You can see he's trying too hard to not show any bias towards us and it's making him look a tad negative about us even though you could say he's just being honest and saying it how he sees our games. He's still a bad snake like.

No. His dad is deffo a red. My parents know his parents (I’m from Skem). Skem is a fairly small place.

His dad used to play footy with my dad and uncle etc. That kinda thing.

I played against him a couple of times at school (before he went to Everton) years and years ago. He was at upholland at the time.
Skem is just a bizarre place, down is up, north is South, left is right... You never see anyone, first time I drove through there I was like wtf, there's no pavements!
Turns out if you look to the sides of the road there are tunnels running everywhere under the roads, the residents are all like the Vietcong or the "Borrower's" ... apart from some nutjob fella who was proudly standing on a grass verge up by the ole Silver Birch pub, wearing a white vest and had a massive parrot on his shoulder. Nearly stuck my car through a roundabout as I gaped at captain cock custard there.

Also never dis the roundabouts, especially half mile Island, there is a weird proudness of them, an almost patriotic demeanour thats embedded in the psyche, it definitely doesn't respond well to criticism.

Last time I drove through there I seen some fella eating a fox... Turns out they were just kissing o_O

Skem is just a bizarre place, down is up, north is South, left is right... You never see anyone, first time I drove through there I was like wtf, there's no pavements!
Turns out if you look to the sides of the road there are tunnels everywhere, the residents are all like the Vietcong or the "Borrower's" ... apart from some nutjob fella who was proudly standing on a grass verge up by the ole Silver Birch pub with a white vest on and a massive parrot on his shoulder. Nearly stuck my car through a roundabout as I gaped at captain custard there.

Also never dis the roundabouts, especially half mile Island, there is a weird proudness of them, an almost patriotic demeanour thats embedded in the psyche, it definitely doesn't respond well to criticism.

Last time I drove through there I seen some fella eating a fox... Turns out they were just kissing o_O
Skem is just mundane. It’s just a small new town with no real local economy.

It’s no different from anywhere really.

Turns out if you look to the sides of the road there are tunnels running everywhere under the roads, the residents are all like the Vietcong or the "Borrower's" ... apart from some nutjob fella who was proudly standing on a grass verge up by the ole Silver Birch pub, wearing a white vest and had a massive parrot on his shoulder. Nearly stuck my car through a roundabout as I gaped at captain cock custard there.

Seen a lad walking out the concourse with a man u shirt on was a look twice moment.

Always felt sorry for the good folk of Skelmersdale.

As the overspill of this hallowed land, they ploughed a lonely furrow amongst the great unwashed of west Lancashire.

No love lost there.

I believe they used the following acronym to refer to their nemeses in a near by village; BIFFO:

‘Bone Idle heffer From Ormskirk’.

Status
Not open for further replies.