Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crab is definitely suffering some form of anxiety...homesick probably. And Dulwich seems like a good bloke...but he’s an awful footballer. I would punt him back to Portugal right sharpish. Iceland is slower than a wet week....only player I have ever seen who’s slower is Snail Keane...who’s also in the team. Atheist and Concrete appear a little underdone as CBs and Concrete needs to get rid of the hard-man impersonation. Baldy up front is not interested in staying at a mid level club and i’d gett rid of him in the same skip that almost our entire team belong in. Eton Dom is my player of the season although sometimes his decision making suggests he isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer (my good friend, who is something of a wit, calls him Eton Dim lol lol).
Anyway, we are not very good at football, and Barney isn’t the manager he once was... but that is ok...Blue Chrimbo is the most important thing at EFC...and our brave lionhearts do a great
panto.
I love Everton..so proud of them!! I just wish they could play decent footie.

NSNO

Villa were really ‘at it’ the absolute bare minimum requirement of any sportsman yet we constantly play with a lack of tempo and intensity.

Richarlison was awful tonight. As bad as any of the boo boy targets. He’s had 3 or 4 good league game since this season and seems to be regressing. Not a talisman we can rely on.

How do we change this? I mean it can’t carry on like this, none of these players could give a shiny how this type of performance makes us feel at home on a Saturday night, having worked our balls off all week for a tiny fraction of what they earn in a day.

it’s all well and good looking a little bit sad at the end of the game, but they clearly don’t care, that goes for all of them including the manager. At this point I’d prefer to be relegated with some players who know what the club means.

Needs to win a game...throws Delph on.

Davies must have had it away with Carlo’s wife or something?

Poor lad has been head and shoulders above Gomes this season.

I’m more surprised that you lot are surprised... this is our form especially at home. We are barely ever convincing...

Feel like we’re at a bit of a cross roads here. The manager needs to sort this home form quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.