Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crab is definitely suffering some form of anxiety...homesick probably. And Dulwich seems like a good bloke...but he’s an awful footballer. I would punt him back to Portugal right sharpish. Iceland is slower than a wet week....only player I have ever seen who’s slower is Snail Keane...who’s also in the team. Atheist and Concrete appear a little underdone as CBs and Concrete needs to get rid of the hard-man impersonation. Baldy up front is not interested in staying at a mid level club and i’d gett rid of him in the same skip that almost our entire team belong in. Eton Dom is my player of the season although sometimes his decision making suggests he isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer (my good friend, who is something of a wit, calls him Eton Dim lol lol).
Anyway, we are not very good at football, and Barney isn’t the manager he once was... but that is ok...Blue Chrimbo is the most important thing at EFC...and our brave lionhearts do a great
panto.
I love Everton..so proud of them!! I just wish they could play decent footie.

NSNO
Please for the love of god shut up

Really abysmal performance but if we’re honest bar the first few weeks of the season we’ve been poor particularly with the ball. Our only successful tactic has been to play Uber defensive and hope to sneak a set piece. The minute we open a game we’re completely exposed.

Our football is just so bad. What is our style? It feel like every team has a style and ours is just slow, sideways and uninspired. Delph as a sub honestly questions of Carlo need to be asked

Which looks the better season?

Big Sam finished 8th without Rodriguez, Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey.

Or

Carlo Ancelotti finishing 8th, if we dont drop any lower, with Rodriguez, Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey.

The players are going to get the manager sacked if they are not careful, just like the Tottenham players did to poch and Jose, no motivation and selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.