The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A yellow away kit every season would get old very fast. Same way the Kult don’t have a white away every year, United don’t have blue and Arsenal only have yellow periodically
Yellow or lemon. And you could be creative with design. The third kit could be the seller, as it was with that Vanilla kit.

The point would be to avoid controversy and unite a club's fans instead of divide them.

There'd be less trouble if they did.

Each season:

Home kit - blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks.
Away kit - lemon or yellow shirt, blue shorts, lemon or yellow socks.

Corporate colours taken care of.

Third kit - go crazy with your colour if you like.
Agreed there Dave!

It's like destroying a masterpiece at the Tate. The One-2-One home shirt for the 97/98 season with the white-yellow band was another such effort.
This one Dave?

EFC Home 1997-1999.jpeg

A yellow away kit every season would get old very fast. Same way the Kult don’t have a white away every year, United don’t have blue and Arsenal only have yellow periodically

I think there’d be something good about sticking with Amber/yellow for a while. Away kits are just nonsense now, really unmemorable, half of them don’t even achieve the function of differentiating them from teams that play in the same colour as their home kit. I’d like us to have a consistent away kit and always consider our away colours to be amber.

So I didn't buy a kit this past season but am in love with the new away kit. Question for everyone that has bought a Hummel kit. I wear a US medium do I'm wondering what size I should get since I've heard mixed things about the kit sizing?

So I didn't buy a kit this past season but am in love with the new away kit. Question for everyone that has bought a Hummel kit. I wear a US medium do I'm wondering what size I should get since I've heard mixed things about the kit sizing?

An American Medium works out to be an XXXL FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.