2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like him to stay and try and build and bring us success but i can't say i am really that assed either way if i am being brutally honest. His appointment has been quite underwhelming for me so far apart from a few unwanted records quashed which was great but ruined by some of the poorest performances i have seen from an Everton team in donkey's years.

If he stays great, if not then meh whatever. Too apathetic after the last 6 months of tripe from my team i guess.

No big surprise - It's pretty clear that we don't have any money and Ancelotti has been told this

He's clearly not going to improve any of the current squad so we desperately need to hire a manager that can
It wouldnt surprise me if we have no money , I said this weeks ago and several regular posters called me out, but logically we cant keeping throwing money around like crazy with zero incoming or reward.
Weve had the money, and wasted it

This is quite incredible.

Seem to remember Moshiri had one of his weird obsessions with him after sacking Koeman.

Wouldn't surprise me if we did get him and I'd be left feeling very unhappy about that!

Part of me thinks he is listening to the overtures from Real Madrid to see what is on offer and what will be available to spend. I think CA will be able to get a tune from Hazard, Reguillon and Bale who were out in the cold under ZZ. OR is he using it as leverage to get more money to spend at Everton.

IF he goes it is obviously a blow as the plan needs to be adjusted again but it is not the end of the world, this club is bigger than any one player or manager.

For me this is how I`d go......

1 - Bielsa
2 - Conte
3 - Simone, only 1 year on his current contract, could we sell the passion of EFC?
4 - Martinez (Yes I would)
5 - Moyes (Again yes I would and would no doubt give us stability again, we crave stability ATM)

What plan.

It wouldnt surprise me if we have no money , I said this weeks ago and several regular posters called me out, but logically we cant keeping throwing money around like crazy with zero incoming or reward.
Weve had the money, and wasted it
We 100% have money.

But we can't spend it. Because, like you say, we've p***** most of it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.