2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don't even know who's free anymore there's been too many changes. I wanted Mancini way back when but no chance now.

Yeah most of them happened quickly and straight into other jobs.

I like Favre, and he has a clear identity and approach but obviously untested in England.

I can't see any other outstanding free agent candidates other than Conte and that's just not realistic imo. We got Carlo cause he'd been binned off by Napoli, not left of his own accord having won a league title.

Who would be on a shortlist that we could realistically get ?
Nuno
Howe
Lampard

Not overly inspiring is it...might be able to attract someone if we have a war chest mind.

Simeone (unrealistic but who knows)
Conte
Biesla
Dyche

In that order for me - club needs a disciplinarian who runs the club from top down has done ever since Moist left.

Last edited:

Great, new manager comes in and says no one’s leaving and let’s see what we’ve got. Another long season ahead.

Wtf. Just wtf. This football club is just a neverending cycle of disappointment. 32 years old. Won a trophy when I was 7, dont remember it. Since then it's been a cup run every year and Europe is the hope..Let's just do us all a favour, wrap it up and do the eitc/charity gig full time. Waste of life.
Not the clubs fault you can't remember being 7. Plus you seem to have forgotten we won the Everton cup.

I have to be honest here....I was more unsettled when rumours of Mr. Moyes leaving for United started to circulate.

And I thought he was past his sell by date here.

Losing Carlo leaves me feeling a bit meh as I have found the football here this past seasom and a quarter quite dis-spiriting.

Imagine if Howe comes in to replace Ancelotti.
I reckon thats the case if Carlos goes. Thats why he has pulled the plug on the Celtic jon because he's got wind this one will be available.

I still can't see Carlos leaving though, wasn't benitez about 1/12 to join Celtic and never went? He said he wants to be manager when we open the new stadium, he's barely managed in-front of the fans due to covid ..... bad blert if he leaves now

Status
Not open for further replies.