New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
65 year old Bielsa who took the best part of 3 years to implement his atyle

boss idea plotter
You mean Bielsa who transformed the way Leeds play football in just one preseason? The Leeds fans were utterly blown away by the first game of the 2018/19 season against Stoke. It was a complete transformation with the same players. And they have played that way ever since, culminating in finishing 9th in the PL in his 3rd season.

At this point I’m genuinely losing the desire to care about Everton. It’s been a horrid 5 years of managers and players coming in that just aren’t good enough.

Ancelotti to Madrid looks done. I think the only manager to come in that I’d be happy with at this point is Conte. He knows the league and had a big pull with players. Can’t see it though.

Everton might be a bit to snobby to appoint graham potter. But all his sides have played great footy. Bigger club bigger budget.

Spurs fans should have given up when they hired Poch right?

This is where we are now. We need to find our Poch.

Should they have given up, when they hired Poch?

Wasn't Poch the hottest young manager on the block, who was a hot commodity? We tried it with Silva and failed.

There's someone there for us, but I think some negatives may be expected for the next 1-2... years lol The only person, who remotely fits the "Poch" bill for us, is Potter, but christ, there's no much wrong with appointing Potter.

You get the club you deserve. Terrible mindset this.
We should stop trying magical quick fixes and instead aim to build a strong side over a 3 to 5 year period is a terrible mindset?

I'm not saying I don't want us to be a top side. I'm saying I want us to actually do the work it takes to get there.

You mean Bielsa who transformed the way Leeds play football in just one preseason? The Leeds fans were utterly blown away by the first game of the 2018/19 season against Stoke. It was a complete transformation with the same players. And they have played that way ever since, culminating in finishing 9th in the PL in his 3rd season.
Yes I remember Leeds having players like Andre Gomes, Bernard, Iwobi and Gylfi in there midfield running down opponents at every opportunity

He’s another serial loser

Out of all of the managers mentioned like Howe, Moyes, Santo etc. I’d actually go back for Martinez. Bizarrely since we sacked him he’d probably get higher profile jobs but out of all them we know he can at least play some entertaining stuff, maybe with the money we have now and the years of coaching Belgium he wouldn’t as defensively naive.

Literally everyone we go after will be a massive risk though and quite frankly that’s why I can see it being either him or Moyes. At the very least if things go badly with them they can fall back on the “love of the club” for fans. That’s it.

We should stop trying magical quick fixes and instead aim to build a strong side over a 3 to 5 year period is a terrible mindset?

I'm not saying I don't want us to be a top side. I'm saying I want us to actually do the work it takes to get there.

Haha OK yeah. What mythical manager better than Ancelotti achieves this then mate? Is it one that plays Iwobi attacking mid?

Lucien Favre would be my pick. Done excellent work at Gladbach and Nice that would certainly resemble the kind of job we'd want him to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.