New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them. Every other manager now is a major step down. As if these ball bag players of ours are going to to step up for any other manager, you seen the level of effort and commitment they gave under Carlo. Honestly sick of these players. Never despised an Everton team so much. They’re ruining everything.

...I don’t mind that, though. There’s a merry-go-round of managers with a ‘standing in the game’ & appointing one of those isn’t necessarily the way to go.

Brands and the recruitment team should have a list of progressive managers they think could finally make a difference.
I genuinely think managing us is one of the hardest jobs in the PL. a proven winner like Ancelloti struggled to get a tune out of a number of players. Mediocre players, weak mentality that exists within the club and the high expectations of the fan base, means only a very top manager can turn it around. If that’s the case it would be Conte or Simone but they will be virtually impossible to bring here. The alternatives are younger progressive managers with vast experience at a high level, someone like Nagelsman, once again he’d be unlikely to come.

Just putting it out there about all these links today: none of these people in the media know a bean about who is on our “list,” because we won’t even have one yet.

Well he sort of did, because we had one of the best away records in the league. So he instilled that shape and awareness

The home form let him down, but it’s ok ok because the Big Man knows best
I loved the stunned looks in the crowds when we won at Arsenal and Spurs.

Out of all of the managers mentioned like Howe, Moyes, Santo etc. I’d actually go back for Martinez. Bizarrely since we sacked him he’d probably get higher profile jobs but out of all them we know he can at least play some entertaining stuff, maybe with the money we have now and the years of coaching Belgium he wouldn’t as defensively naive.

Literally everyone we go after will be a massive risk though and quite frankly that’s why I can see it being either him or Moyes. At the very least if things go badly with them they can fall back on the “love of the club” for fans. That’s it.
Martinez. Oh my word.

I honestly think we need someone like Moyes (not Moyes), who has a talent for finding quality players who aren't just in it for a paycheck. Plus he used to make the players work their asses off.

Status
Not open for further replies.