New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top 5 at the moment has not changed much from the Top 5 last week - there's not much going on that is visible to us!
- Galtier
- Gallardo
- Rangnick
- Fonseca
- Potter
- Concecao

The Worst 5 - who it must not be are:

- Gerard
- Dyche
- Howe
- Espirito Santo
- Any former manager

"Hit the big man!"

Town-Crier-800.jpg
I think we've had enough bellends recently.

I’d like to see a dour, grumpy, angry manager come in. Sick of happy and overly positive types like Martinez (Phenomenal), Silva and to a certain extent Ancelotti. Koeman was dour but he was devoid of character. Potter and Howe smack of the same ‘nice guy’ types. I want a manger who wants to win and if the players let him down he boots them out. Been the tail wagging the dog for far too long.

???!?!?!?!?!?

Potter stylistically will clash with our fans the same way Martinez did.

We need for a lack of better phrasing "heavy metal" type manager than a Pep possession type.

Intensity, Work rate, Fight for the shirt, Attack at pace fits our club best.

Hence why many see Simeone as the dream appointment because he might not "get" Everton but his style blends with our fan base perfectly.

I don't see tiki taka ever truly being embraced by our fans particularly the regular goers to Goodison.
Think there's a misconception about Potter on that front

His team averaged 50.7% possession this season and had the third highest number of long passes

I know he is a promising coach but I would need to see a bit more in actual results from Potter before I felt comfortable with him as manager. Even Nuno has achieved more.
A fair, balanced view Billy. I wouldn’t be opposed to Nuno either to be honest. Most of the options strike me as being half decent appts, very few get me excited or make me groan in disbelief.

I mean the process of getting him in. Not what followed.

Not a single Everton fan can tell me they weren’t made up getting him as our manager. And if they do, they’re lying.

I honestly don’t think I’ve felt that kind of excitement since I was a lot younger

I guess I was sort of lukewarm?

I honestly couldn't remember being that thrilled so I went to look and yeah not so much.

The advantage Potter has over the likes of Howe, Dyche and to some extent, Moyes, is that he's done it at more than one club.
I don't want a manager who has only ever done long term at one place. Quite often they click with that place.

Potter did it abroad. He's doing it in Brighton.

The top 5 at the moment has not changed much from the Top 5 last week - there's not much going on that is visible to us!
- Galtier
- Gallardo
- Rangnick
- Fonseca
- Potter
- Concecao

The Worst 5 - who it must not be are:

- Gerard
- Dyche
- Howe
- Espirito Santo
- Any former manager
1. Galtier
2. Gallardo
3. Rangnick
4. Fonseca
5. Potter
6. Concecao

I guess I was sort of lukewarm?

I honestly couldn't remember being that thrilled so I went to look and yeah not so much.
You’re a lizard though, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.