New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the fella a 3 year target and back him in the transfer market and who knows. He did it with Atalanta on a limited budget so he could do it for us. The current crop of slugs would squeal at his training methods though.

I love his comparison if his team to that of a wolf-pack and this is how he builds.

There are wolves at the front, some in the middle and one at the back. The ones up front can set the pace in the beginning. The next wolves are the strongest, they are the ones who must protect everyone if they are attacked. The ones in the centre are always protected.

“Then there are another five strong ones further back to protect an attack from there.

The last one is the boss and he ensures no one is left behind. He keeps everyone united and is always prepared to run everywhere; to protect the whole group.
You gotta understand how he built the squad that he did at Atalanta didn't just happen. They have an expansive recruitment strategy that would take time to implement here. It may have been in place before Gasperini even.

I'm not saying he's not a good manager just that Atalanta is an example of a club with a top to bottom strategy that will allow someone like him to thrive. We are not.

You gotta understand how he built the squad that he did at Atalanta didn't just happen. They have an expansive recruitment strategy that would take time to implement here. It may have been in place before Gasperini even.

I'm not saying he's not a good manager just that Atalanta is an example of a club with a top to bottom strategy that will allow someone like him to thrive. We are not.
Probably your best post this... Now please deactivate your account.

A top to bottom strategy is what we need and I think now that Mosh has seen the light and now understands that we need to build properly this time. Not go for the Hollywood coaches or those that will provide mid-table stability.

He needs to provide a solution.A coach that can build us into a machine that can compete for trophy’s, qualify regularly for Europe and push into top 4.

that’s gonna take time, money, the right type if players, a dof and a coach working together as a team.

Gasperini could be a big part of that puzzle

A top to bottom strategy is what we need and I think now that Mosh has seen the light and now understands that we need to build properly this time. Not go for the Hollywood coaches or those that will provide mid-table stability.

He needs to provide a solution.A coach that can build us into a machine that can compete for trophy’s, qualify regularly for Europe and push into top 4.

that’s gonna take time, money, the right type if players, a dof and a coach working together as a team.

I think the one question I have is how much was the transfer strategy his doing.

I dont think Moshiri has ever had a clear strategy in mind, or if he has its to spend money to put us in a position to challenge.

Even now after all the different manager tried I still don't think there will be a clear strategy of how we're going to be ran a club,especially when the likes of Kenwright are still on the board trying to drag us back to 2005.

I think the one question I have is how much was the transfer strategy his doing.
Probably a big part. He has a very defined set of criteria for his players. That’s where I stated that relationship between the DoF and the coach needs to be tight.

Could it work with Gasperini and Brands? I dunno but imagine if it did - things could get really funky

I dont think Moshiri has ever had a clear strategy in mind, or if he has its to spend money to put us in a position to challenge.

Even now after all the different manager tried I still don't think there will be a clear strategy of how we're going to be ran a club,especially when the likes of Kenwright are still on the board trying to drag us back to 2005.
Yeah Kenwright needs locking in a cupboard.

Mosh has seen failures with big time managers like Carlo and moon head. He’s also seen failure with your average mid-table stability type such as Silva.

So what does he do now? We need a long-term plan and therefore we need something different - we need a visionary coach with demonstrable experience of building quality teams from the ground up.

Then your in the territory of coaches like Gasperini, Gallardo and that fella from Lille.

Im hoping Brands is in full control of this hire and fingers crossed he gets it right this time

He was a completely terrible manager here and he wasn't good for Napoli either. The game is past him and I for one congratulate Simeone on back to back La Liga victories in advance of next season.
Barcelona are literally on top of all expected stats, Ter Stegen just suffered a massive dip in form the last month which led to them falling off the title race.

Also Atleti had a massive overperformance on all key metrics as well. If I were a betting man, I would say Barca are the favourites as long as Messi remains Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.