New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to admire the level of foresight and planning required to know that dragging this out as long as possible will be the only way the fans give in and accept one of Moyes, Martinez, Benitez, Howe, Dyche, Nuno or Potter.

That head for strategy is why we pay our DoF the big ripped jeans money.

Got to admire the level of foresight and planning required to know that dragging this out as long as possible will be the only way the fans give in and accept one of Moyes, Martinez, Benitez, Howe, Dyche, Nuno or Potter.

That head for strategy is why we pay our DoF the big ripped jeans money.
I don’t think the process has been particularly overlong long at the moment, especially as it was so unexpected.
Spurs and Palace have yet to appoint their managers and they had far more forewarning than we received.

I don’t think the process has been particularly overlong long at the moment, especially as it was so unexpected.
Spurs and Palace have yet to appoint their managers and they had far more forewarning than we received.
We will go as long as it takes for us to collectively give in an approve of any of the names I mentioned.

Few more weeks yet I'd say.

2 successful managers in 60 years is disgraceful for a club of our standing and we nearly hounded HK out before he achieved anything.Thought the Italian might have bettered our fortunes but once Real have touched you blah blah,blah.Give Dunc a go can't be any worse than Mike Walker.

Settled with Nuno now. Not the most exciting option but I honestly don't know who would be any good for us.

At least with Nuno we know he's happy to work with a DoF and his team's are always fit and well drilled.

That said though if it doesn't work with Nuno we're really gonna have to pull a rabbit out of a hat next time. Can't just be an infinite cycle of managers doing well at all the club's a level or two below us coming here for 2 years and repeat.

If it’s Nuno he would have been appointed by now, kind of get the feeling that there is disagreement at board level over who the next man should be.

Bill obviously pushing for Moyes and Mosh wanting someone a bit more exciting to attract players is my guess.

who knows

Thatcherism, Brexiteer, BLM, Biden, Trump etc etc etc are not relevant to Football. Politics and Football, in fact all sport should keep their distance and defo more than 6 feet! As far as Everton is concerned what matters is Everton.

Why even bring politics into it?
Politics relates to every facet of life. I couldn't get on board with any Everton manager ever having called Thatcher 'inspirational'. Disowning your own club stuff that

Someone that will come in and stabilise things, may not play the worldy football we’d love to see ( we haven’t got the players for it anyway ) or do we go for the Hollywood name and be in same position in 18/24 months time after spending a massive amount on older money hungry players !! …

I wouln't be against Nuno but, if we take another week or so, you'd hope we could fijd somebody a bit less obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.