New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but he's already had to rebuild Atalanta once before. Their initial breakthrough side had the likes of Franck Kessie, Roberto Gagliardini, Leonardo Spinazzola and Alessandro Bastoni in it. I'm not an expert, but it sounds as if he played a massive a part in that rebuild.
The system was in place to reload though. We don't have that. When we sell people off we are not doing a good job reloading.

It has actually only been a week since Carlo resigned and it would be really worrying if we had already appointed someone in such a short time, it would be panic and knee jerk. There is really no need to rush this appointment, i would prefer that they take their time and be meticulous to try and get the right man for the job. We have got to get out of this restarting every 18 months cycle or we will just never move forward. Arguably the most important appointment in many years this one.

If we appoint Nuno now then we really have just wasted a week for no reason.

It's this sort of thinking that has ended up with us being lumbered with so many problems the last few years. There is a lot of money at stake. A week or two, a month of checking all things out and under current circumstances making the best decision we possibly can (and there is a lot of risk taking but that's just how it is in this industry), is crucial.

There is only one person right for the job and that is Davey Moyes.

- Here to build something long term
- Loves Everton, knows Everton
- His teams are always well-drilled, balanced and fit
- Has shown this season that he is a class manager
- Always had an eye for the right player

Absolute no brainer for me.

There is only one person right for the job and that is Davey Moyes.

- Here to build something long term
- Loves Everton, knows Everton
- His teams are always well-drilled, balanced and fit
- Has shown this season that he is a class manager
- Always had an eye for the right player

Absolute no brainer for me.

Agree with the above, but I always go back to that quote "Knife to a gunfight". I don't disagree he'd do a job for us, but does he have enough to propel us past those Europa league spots and challenge the likes of Leicester etc.?

We need to get the 'carlo out' gimps hired as a committee to acquire the new manager. Because they clearly had a better one in mind that certainly would come here. There's no other reason to be so resolut in thier zeal.

Agree with the above, but I always go back to that quote "Knife to a gunfight". I don't disagree he'd do a job for us, but does he have enough to propel us past those Europa league spots and challenge the likes of Leicester etc.?
Passed the European spots????

The passed 10 years we've had consistent europa sounds glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.