New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

….I actually think he’s a very decent coach, i can see us being ok under his tenure.

He’s single minded and has a big ego, he‘s not friendly with his players, he won’t suffer fools.

I don’t, however, feel we should employ him with his baggage and public view about us.

Its pretty much what every manager worth his salt thinks tho.

We will be back in the same mess in eighteen months. A ridiculous appointment. Tone deaf. Disgusting. He is another manager on the wane, he plays negative football and he doesn't work with a dof. He isn't long term. The only box he ticks is 'name'. If this lasts beyond eighteen months I'll be shocked. I feel sick

No chance this last 18 months....he'll be gone again before the end of the season

We'll, if this is true then Moshiri is just like the billionaire owners he criticised for forming the ESL. All that guff about buying into the culture here is clearly nonsense if he can't see how divisive this appointment is. With VAR, the ESL, billionaire owners and nation states "franchising" clubs, escalating player wages, matches scheduled at absurd times for an increasing number of TV companies who all want you to buy a subscription, maybe us appointing Benitez is the push I needed to follow a non-league side or to really, really develop my interest in a more worthy pastime like dog fighting or the art of adult movies. After all, when was the last time Everton actually brought any of us any joy?

It’s not even a culture thing - Benitez has done nothing good since winning la Liga nearly twenty years ago. The side he put out in the CL got murdered in the first half and only the direct intervention of Satan himself turned it around.

There’s nothing in his record that should get him this job; he’d certainly not get any other job in the PL. If he is coming here it’s as a punishment, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.