Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Hey Jim , “leak it that Benitez is the manager”

Friday morning

“Nuno is Everton manager”

Fan base quieten down

Its pretty much what every manager worth his salt thinks tho.

….I honestly don’t think so. They will know the fantastic fan base from playing Everton, they will know the massive investment on players, they will know the new ground plans & they will know the tradition.

We are not a small club, he was endearing himself to the Cult.

I’m just disappointed it’s mainly these two , do we have contingency plans or dossiers on managers in world football? Look at what Southampton did to get Poch. I get it, an unknown would have an underwhelming reaction from the fan base , to me these seem lazy short sighted targets.

Going from Ancelotti I had a feeling we would go for another defensive type as the squad is pretty much built for that type of football.

Hence why I think Nuno/Benitez are just as much to do with Brands as they are Moshiri.

He was never going to appoint someone like Zidane or Potter and then need to sign 6-7 players to suit that system/style of play.

Im honestly not bothered ever manager available outside of Conte and to a lesser extent Galtier (who would be a risk in himself) is underwhelming.

And? That just means we will still be irrelevant yet have a manager who is also irreverent. I don't think you have thought this through!

Selling your soul to the devil for zero benefit. Great stuff.
Well that’s where we will agree to disagree.

He knows how to win silverware. His record says so.

Going from Ancelotti I had a feeling we would go for another defensive type as the squad is pretty much built for that type of football.

Hence why I think Nuno/Benitez are just as much to do with Brands as they are Moshiri.

He was never going to appoint someone like Zidane or Potter and then need to sign 6-7 players to suit that system/style of play.

Im honestly not bothered ever manager available outside of Conte and to a lesser extent Galtier (who would be a risk in himself) is underwhelming.

Benitez is third in the list for me behind those two, in reverse order.

A "name" manager, him coming will command respect from players, maintain appeal of the club, not wave a white flag. Would also indicate a transfer pot is in the offing.

Those saying they'd rather have Howe or whoever are clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.