Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
If I was Brands I would walk. Why bother. He is pointless if we are going to keep hiring has been managers who don't work to that model

don't think Brands would have wanted Nuno for obvious reasons, Mendes being the main one. So I think Benitez may have been more palatable to him. Can not see the fans taking this at all, maybe Nuno wasn't such a bad idea after all. lol First signing, welcome Jonjo. :(

Bill brought this man to our club exactly another reason why Bill needs to go too. We are at the whims of a billionaire who very little about football. We won't do anything with this man here if he keeps meddling

Bill brought this man to our club exactly another reason why Bill needs to go too. We are at the whims of a billionaire who very little about football. We won't do anything with this man here if he keeps meddling
The problem is when Bill was boss many wanted him to sell, he has and weve gone backwards.
Obviously he was never the problem, Moshiri is crazy, Dave said he was a loose canon from day one, it's true

Yes, all the reports I have seen say Bill wanted him. What is he thinking?

The problem is when Bill was boss many wanted him to sell, he has and weve gone backwards.
Obviously he was never the problem, Moshiri is crazy, Dave said he was a loose canon from day one, it's true
I have seen reports saying Bill wanted him. So, maybe he has more power than we think. Either way Morshiri gets me worried.

But he made the decision to sell to a madman so his judgement should be questioned too? This club is a banter club at this stage.

He may be a crap owner but we'd have been in the championship under bill by now though