New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The relief when Everton confirm Benitez and I can finally shove this club in the gutter for all the pain it's caused.

We can be like Rose just gently letting go of Jack in the Titanic. A quiet "I'll never let you go" whilst knowing your actually an arlarse as there was well enough room on that sideboard the selfish sod took for herself

That's right Everton, I'll be Rose and you'll be Jack and I'm gonna let go of you and then live my life once I find the heart of the ocean stone which is worth a fair bit.

It won't be Benitez.
No way are the board THAT daft.
This is to smooth the way for Duncan... Has to be.
If people are saying the board should resign on mass if it Benitez then they all should go if we end up with Duncan and that’s the best that this motley crew can muster, I like Duncan but there has to be someone better than him that can take the reigns

Why do some people have this really weird obsession with Rafael Benitez? Yes he has done a good job a few places but the man is a waddling ego and a Kopite legend who plays turgid football. He falls out with fans and directors every where he goes. He is divisive and short term.

Have you been reading the thread? No one is interested in Benitez. The only obsession is against him.

I'd have Martinez back.

Just for the eventual I told you so's.
I would too...but he would not. Wouldn't be surprised if he has already say no thank you...he will stay with belgium until he gets the big call from a top team in the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.