New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If things don't work out I hope people focus their anger at the board rather than the very obvious foil that is Rafael.

As an Evertonian, how do you think Duncan will take to working with Rafael, never mind the other way around?
I'm sure he will call him "Boss" or "Gaffer" as soon as he meets him.

Duncan knows his role. He plays it well. He's a pro.

Good one mate, you'd appoint someone who would walk out at the drop of a hat if Liverpool came calling

Read what I put mate. I said IF we are going to have an ex-red. I'd rather Gerrard over Benitez. I wouldn't actively choose to appoint any ex-red.

I'm not convinced Benitez wouldn't walk if a huge team come in. Although I dont think there is any risk of that since he's been on the decline for 10 years.

As if 5 years of divisive brexshit wasn’t bad enough, the only place I could get away from that bitter division was my club.

And now, they are doing their own version to us. Dividing us all, families and friends over an appointment that guarantees nothing but agro.

Benexit. Ruining a loyal and passionate fan base with baseless and stupid ideas. Only in our version the Spanish waiters get to stay…

Status
Not open for further replies.