New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be doing his weird little forced smile that he does to make light of a situation a LOT.

images

Problem people have with Denise is simply the letter she sent out before the season ended. Saying the board was happy and they always listen to fans.

3 weeks later… The fans can’t burn in hell we don’t care

Every company will state it listens to its customers and shareholders and try to create that impression.

What they say and do are different things.

It's quite clear that Usmanov and Moshiri have decided on Benitez and they won't be waived by fans concerns.

I'd never heard of Alonso before Liverpool bought him. Torres was fairly well known but not a household name, ditto Mascherano. They left as world class players.

Mascherano was playing for West Ham! The fact that he was at West Ham was questioned because why were two world class players at West Ham.

Torres was the most highly touted youngster coming through at the time, it would be like signing Mbappe and then praising the manager for spotting him. Utterly ridiculous. Also he left worse than when he arrived! He was completely broken down by the time he got to Chelsea because Liverpool rode him like a horse until he dropped.

As for Alonso, I suppose that's your issue but he was a Spanish international at the time. 11M was a decent amount of cash back then.

I just don't understand what you are doing here to be honest. You are over egging the transfers and actually making transfers up to make one of our rivals ex managers look better than what he is and using it to argue against your own clubs supporters.

Its really weird.

Mascherano was playing for West Ham! The fact that he was at West Ham was questioned because why were two world class players at West Ham.

Torres was the most highly touted youngster coming through at the time, it would be like signing Mbappe and then praising the manager for spotting him. Utterly ridiculous. Also he left worse than when he arrived! He was completely broken down by the time he got to Chelsea because Liverpool rode him like a horse until he dropped.

As for Alonso, I suppose that's your issue but he was a Spanish international at the time. 11M was a decent amount of cash back then.

I just don't understand what you are doing here to be honest. You are over egging the transfers and actually making transfers up to make one of our rivals ex managers look better than what he is and using it to argue against your own clubs supporters.

Its really weird.
'one of our rival ex managers?' he's just about to become Everton manager you noodle.

What happened to Galtier btw? Nice still didn't announce him either....would be a lovely shock if EFC announce him tomorrow like.

Don't think so lad...we ain't winning it anyway
Dead edgy you lollollol

Benitez will be our manager. Kneel and kiss the ring. You are merely an everton peasent while Benitez will be etched into Everton history forever.

Lot of head's gone on here.

I don't care Benitez managed the RS. Doesn't bother me that he said "small club" because it's how people on the dark side are, they just belittle everyone.

The horrible bit will be us at the Hole punch. I just hope by then he's either made such a good impact that we will be the ones chatting his name, or he'll have gone.

Apart from actual silverware the 2 things that I want from any manager is real progress in the league and some decent football. Because no disrespect to Mr Ancelotti but Everton last season and before that too has been unimaginably dire to watch. I still watch because i'm a blue but it's painful :(. Sure there could have been other managers we'll just have to hope there's some logic behind the scenes.

Can't see many fans chanting his name though!
Same here. I won't be booing him or staying away. Wouldn't have been my choice, but behind him 100% if he's our manager.

I must be a terrible blue.

No but it was Carlo's first full season coming in after he inherited a team who had 14 points from 15 games. If Carlo would have got less than 59 points next season, I think he'd be in hot water, as any other manager should be.
It'll be much harder to get points next year than this year. I can't imagine the bottom 3 all being so incompetent or the top teams dropping so many points either. That leaves less available for those in the middle. League position should be the barometer.

I think he would. This is nothing more than a convenience to him. He only took the Newcastle job on because his daughter went to University there. He’s only taking the Everton job on because the club is located nearby to where he lives.
This is my biggest gripe with his appointment. The fact that he wants the job most because it's an easier commute.

And what is causing us to behave like this?
A big bad spaniah Kopite.

Will he redeem himself? Well I mean deem himself. He was never deemed. ....Only time will tell.

Either way we get to feel something after this horrible Everton purgatory which is our lifes. Strap in. Enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.