New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G
It's so vexing when someone like favre is clearly available. An individual who has the ability to evolve squads and his presence wouldn't summon intense discord.
He's not available though mate. He's turned Palace down becuase he's decided that uprooting and moving to a new culture/country at his age is too much for him

Thats just old and boring. Any manager on here that shows any sort of positive coaching is likened to mike walker.
Let it go.
It's not though. The 2 things in his favour you have highlighted don't mean anything. Anyone can do well in cup comps, look at Martinez for example.

You can giggle like a little kid as much as you like. To get that club playing europa league football against a side who are regular champions league participants and beating them. Remind me again how Everton got on in away travels in the europa league?
He's clearly a good coach who promotes good attacking football.
Yet here you are jerking off the likes of sean dyche.
Do me a favour.

When Potter takes Brighton into 7th and Europe like Dyche did with Burnley with less money then we can talk...

If it is who we think it's gunna be .....how many would give their season ticket up ? Just interested cus I'm waiting for two ??
Don't think we're gunna get the manager most of us want but I'll support regardless right now.

It's not though. The 2 things in his favour you have highlighted don't mean anything. Anyone can do well in cup comps, look at Martinez for example.

The paths of potter and walker are not even similar.
I dont know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.