New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is perfectly reasonable to say why / who they wouldn't want without having a preference for who they would like.
But , I'm bored so I will take the bait.
Here's my top5 alternatives...
1. Galtier staying in France
2. Favre break from footy
3. Ten Hag the CL semi finalist, why on earth would he come here.
4. Sergio wow
5. Rangnick. is there on io

Like Lanolin I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of world football either.

Others like Amorin and Gallardo. I don't know too much about them.

We are an attractive proposition to many many potential managers.

To suggest that the only person able to take the reins is based in Caldy and just happens to split the fanbase is beyond belief.

But , clearly its done. Hope you enjoy the season amigo.
we're crap. We need someone good who is going to steady the ship. Rafael is five times better than any of them. but that is a useful exercise, cos when people see you later crying about Benitez they will be able to say 'yeah, he thinks we should have got people with zero experience of any top league in after we've just finished with the worst form in the division.

I think if we GOT members were to meet up for a drink later to discuss Rafael Benitez being given the job at Everton, it would probably end up like this :D

Brawl.gif

G

He's not available though mate. He's turned Palace down becuase he's decided that uprooting and moving to a new culture/country at his age is too much for him
Stand corrected I saw it as more of a civil way to withdraw from the job. but like I mentioned in another post the general sentiment remains. Beyond the usual underwhelming choices always discussed, I think viable less contentious candidates exist.

All out war has erupted, and he hasn't even arrived yet. The threats are despicable, he's not wanted by the vast majority of the fanbase, but that sort of thing is uncalled for. Rafael the red will come and go, but Everton will still be here. I'm bracing myself for the bleakest Everton managerial reign since Sam Allardyce. But at least GOT, will make for interesting reading i suppose. :D

I really do think that some fans are directing all their anger at the wrong person at this point. I get it, I don't want Benitez here either but some people are getting dead angry at Benitez for having the good sense to get on the gravy train that is Everton football club while giving a free pass to the morons who are employing him!

I really do think that some fans are directing all their anger at the wrong person at this point. I get it, I don't want Benitez here either but some people are getting dead angry at Benitez for having the good sense to get on the gravy train that is Everton football club while giving a free pass to the morons who are employing him!
Oh I don't think Moshiri will get a free pass when this all goes horribly wrong.

So you would rather a manager who gets a nose bleed anywhere above 15th over a bloke who took Burnley into Europe with the 18th lowest net spend??

Dyche has been at burnley for donkeys years. They didnt even get into the group stages.
I notice you have earsed the fact he finished below brighton last year.
Finished below them boring the arse off people week in week out with his two banks of four at the back.
Yeah. Lets go get dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.