New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that been reported matey?
From the Athletic:

"Favre subsequently made clear in talks with the Palace hierarchy that he had been quite affected by the way in which his time at Dortmund had drawn to a close, and the politics which had accompanied his departure. Despite initially having warmed to the idea of working in the Premier League, he explained that, upon further consideration, the prospect of taking on a role in a new country was too daunting at present — instead, that he needed more time off before taking on his next role."

I might have misremembered about age actually but certainly he's not up for moving over here right now

Is anyone else concerned that the usual suspect players will now feel they can get a free pass for sub par performance as any anger from the fans wont be directed at them and Benitez will take all the flak... some of our players didn't look to bothered under Carlo imigine what they'll be like under a manager who'll get the abuse over bad preferences.

The thing about the FSW is that in his tactics and play he is refensive minded, we want more than that.

Don Hutchinson says it won't work.

Last edited:
I think if we GOT members were to meet up for a drink later to discuss Rafael Benitez being given the job at Everton, it would probably end up like this :D

Brawl.gif

A place that didn't have the chairs fixed to the floor would never let us in.

Dyche has been at burnley for donkeys years. They didnt even get into the group stages.
I notice you have earsed the fact he finished below brighton last year.
Finished below them boring the arse off people week in week out with his two banks of four at the back.
Yeah. Lets go get dyche.
I don't mind Dyche as such, he does what he needs to do to keep Burnley up,his achievements are as good as Benitez over the last 5 years, though I wouldn't have either here

Is anyone else concerned that the usual suspect players will now feel they can get a free pass for sub par performance as any anger from the fans wont be directed at them and Benitez will take all the flak... some of our players didn't look to bothered under Carlo imigine what they'll be like under a manager who'll get the abuse over bad preferences.
Oh I've got plenty of anger to go around. Won't be a problem for me.

I won't be booing the bloke, heckling, writing abusive banners or making the atmosphere toxic from day 1 - I have already decided that I will withdraw my support completely if he signs. I am aware that nobody will be too arsed by that and that's fair enough.

I’m the same. I’ve stuck it out through some shiiiite, but this would be the final straw for me.

Someone seriously put a we know where you live banner up ? Christ we have some melts in our fanbase. This whole Rafael shitshow has made our fans look bad. I get not wanting him but the banners etc are seriously cringeworthy… makes our fans look like loons even if is a minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.