New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter has only been a manager in england for 3 years.
The job he did in sweden taking that club through 4 divisions to the top table and european football was outstanding.
You dont like him. Thats your choice. But your venom spitting at him is quite bizare.
If true and again say if true he's holding out for a top 4 team and Brighton want 15 million release not happening with us but that may just be paper talk

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.

You heard the phrase "don't throw stones in glass houses?"

Well, here's a slight amendment - "don't take the moral high ground when you killed 39 people."

The Everton position is already inherently rife with challenges , injecting a controversial and polarizing figure into the proceedings just makes the scenario feel increasingly unsustainable

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.

I’m not defending the banner in anyway, but a nasty message, on a tatty bedsheet, outside the wrong house, is very far removed from pushing walls onto innocent fans and cracking a paving slab over an innocent fellas skull.

You have zero moral high ground in this, you prick.

Someone seriously put a we know where you live banner up ? Christ we have some melts in our fanbase. This whole Rafael shitshow has made our fans look bad. I get not wanting him but the banners etc are seriously cringeworthy… makes our fans look like loons even if is a minority.
Not only that mate but the thick asbo soiled sheet brigade put a we know where you live banner up outside the wrong house.

Relax, no-one was murdered

You heard the phrase "don't throw stones in glass houses?"

Well, here's a slight amendment - "don't take the moral high ground when you killed 39 people."

tenor.gif

I would love this tbh, fully endorse the idea.

How did you deal with the guilt of 40,000 of your fans booing an opposition player who had been racially abused by one of your own ? This wasn’t a minority either, it was the overwhelming majority of the stadium…

Everybody has made a massive assumption that the banner was the work of a blue? What proof is there? It could easily be a disgruntled red who doesn't want him to take over his rivals. I don't agree with the banner by the way whoever it is needs to get a life and i also don't think he should be our next manager either.

No one but the board can truly know which managers have been considered, and the speculation on here is only that. But of all the available/gettable managers out there, to offer the job to RB (if that's the case) shows an amazing lack of local empathy and understanding.
With the stadium, they went to great lengths to be as inclusive as possible. With numerous consultations, fan forums, and questionnaires. Now, all that good work will be potentially ruined with one bad decision.
It's unfathomable!

It was chelsea fans that put the banner there lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.