New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CE089F2A-33CD-40D8-A99D-D920C7484357.jpeg

It's a very, very thick kopite that believes he can raise a moral tone on absolutely anything whatsoever.
Shall we compare supporter discrepancies?
I've never felt proud of that sort of behaviour from blues, nor condoned it, but the litany of hideous activities from some of your snivelling wet wipes is defended to the hilt by banjo pluckers like you.
So, off you pop, back under your rock.

Perfect response and I know you could have easily written a novel there.

One person has put up a banner sending threats. Don't act like everyone who is against benitez being appointed is part of that and condones it with a sweeping statement. That's one individual who needs dealt with by the police.

You aren't a better blue just because you are mindlessly willing to clap along to every appointment.

Great, he has won a champions league, so had carlo. He also plays awful football and hasn't won a champions league in like 15 years.

Fans disagree, but you have no right to say who can or can't go the game and say they should be "chased out the stadium".

I was referring to the people doing/agreeing with the banners mate.

Although I would say if people are intending to rock up to Southampton 1st game of the season with the sole intention of booing/shouting/heckling before a ball has been kicked then they should in my opinion stay at home.

Taking up the space of someone who could be there giving support to the team.

Im not a happy clapper - if results aint coming in and the football is turgid I'll lose support but im not heckling the bloke before the seasons even started its bonkers!!

If Rafael was going to be manager it would have been announced by now surely ? I think it's more likely we'll be getting one of the Roberto's from the Euro's, hopefully Mancini and not Martinez or we're trying to get some wild card manager nobody has thought of

Although I would say if people are intending to rock up to Southampton 1st game of the season with the sole intention of booing/shouting/heckling before a ball has been kicked then they should in my opinion stay at home.

Im not a happy clapper - if results aint coming in and the football is turgid I'll lose support but im not heckling the bloke before the seasons even started its bonkers!!
If Rafael in alienates the kind of scum that put up or support that banner then I'm all for it

Merseyside police have launched a criminal investigation after the Liverpool manager Gérard Houllier received an anonymous death threat.

The Frenchman, who is preparing his side for tonight's Uefa Cup third-round tie against Levski Sofia here in Bulgaria, was sent a letter saying his life was in danger unless he resigned immediately as the club's manager. The note was posted to Anfield and received early in February, with Houllier opening it himself after it was transferred in internal mail to the club's Melwood training complex.

It is understood that the content of the letter, scrawled on a single piece of A4 paper, claimed to know precise details of the manager's daily routine as well as the layout of his apartment in the city. Houllier appeared publicly upbeat last night despite refusing to comment on the matter but, privately, is believed to have been left shocked by the incident.

Remember this one @abcshard, you utter moron.

Fair enough then, apologies for that part. Don't think many at all are agreeing with the banners away.

I still disagree about people should be backing him and clapping whether they want him or not. And that they deserve to be there less than someone who would clap. Everyone pays their money the same and has the same right to be heard.

But probably just a point we will never agree on in this circumstance. And life would be boring if we always did just all agree.

Cups of tea might've been the second worst thing.
I believe human shabite has been thrown down from the upper tier.
I was hit by a cup full of [Poor language removed] while standing in the anfield road end & haven’t been to that place since , everytime I tell a kopite they say it wouldn’t have been a scouser though as if this excuses it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.