New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH the longer this draws on, the more inclined I am to think we are waiting for a manager at the Euros.

Welcome home Roberto .........

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Shouldn’t you be busy throwing bricks at busses?

TBH the longer this draws on, the more inclined I am to think we are waiting for a manager at the Euros.

Welcome home Roberto .........
Why would the boss wants someone who was sacked by him in the first place?

I'd love Benitez to come to Everton and lead us to Cup and League, even European glory.

I just don't think there is even the remotest possibility he will be capable of doing that.

There are many potential managers who could do that, he is just not one of them. All he will do is keep us mid table, and divide the fan base completely.

It would be great for the press as they will have a red angle on everything we do, win, lose, draw, sign players, pick a team, everything!

Some of the replies rival it as the worst

What's really missing here is that the realisation that the Board have already resorted to the most extreme option they could manage (Benitez). These are individuals who would see an intimidating bedsheet message as a quaint opening flirt. And yet the Origami members of our fanbase have spooked at the first sign of trouble and have now, like the finest Uzbeki or Russian gymnast, vaulted into the Benitez horse and tumbled gracefully into a no-principle dismount. We have blinked first.

The most "Everton That" thing would be for us to pull put due to fan reaction

Then Benitez goes to Palace and then they knock us out of the FA cup en route to victory
This is why he has to be our manager now, the reaction has been too much, if he pulls out for any reason they will see is as they stopped him.

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
What did all you RS fans do at the similar threats made to Pickford and Richarlison after the Goodison derby.

Oh sorry. That was justified. Silly me.

And if you bothered to read this thread you'll have seen that the majority have been against it.

I'd love Benitez to come to Everton and lead us to Cup and League, even European glory.

I just don't think there is even the remotest possibility he will be capable of doing that.

There are many potential managers who could do that, he is just not one of them. All he will do is keep us mid table, and divide the fan base completely.

It would be great for the press as they will have a red angle on everything we do, win, lose, draw, sign players, pick a team, everything!
Name a manager we could get that would realistically come here which you think would lead us to league cup or European glory? our squads a mess atm so much work Imo Benitez has as good a chance at getting the, playing well as anyone else that would come here. Ancelotti seemed like a great capture but all we were to him was a stop gap for another big job.

Status
Not open for further replies.