Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare and contrast.

"Everton is delighted to confirm Carlo Ancelotti as the Club’s new manager."

"Everton Football Club can confirm the appointment of Rafael Benitez as the Club’s new manager."

I mean there's nothing to be looking for here, Ancelotti is one of the most decorated managers in the game and people were shocked we got him then he snaked us.

thumb_is-this-reallife-weknowmemes-is-this-real-life-weknowmemes-53738029.png

Has this really happened? Jesus Christ.

Compare and contrast.

"Everton Football Club can confirm the appointment of Rafael Benitez as the Club’s new manager."

Really not prone to visceral anger but the sight of him next to our club crest makes me want to lunge at him.

( won't do in reality clearly)

He has my backing though through gritted teeth. Need to see what signings he can conjure up now. Will he be able to make James remain with us?

Disappointed but I've been excited about managers previously who have ended up doing pretty badly. Time will tell how poor of an appointment this is.

Compare and contrast.

Worlds apart. The PR team are clenching their cheeks on this one

I mean there's nothing to be looking for here, Ancelotti is one of the most decorated managers in the game and people were shocked we got him then he snaked us.

No I'm highlighting the difference in the clubs PR. They've cacked the bed on this - totally the wrong way to sell this to the fans.

It comes across like the club is as gutted about it as the fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.