Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Just let them have their little temper tantrums mate. It is what it is
It was a tantrum when he sacked Koeman and replaced him with Big Sam. It was a tantrum when he personally scouted Cenk Tosun. It was another tantrum when he signed Silva from a relegatation form Watford. And now it is yet a bigger tantrum when he’s signed up a washed up Liverpool manager who has won nothing in a decade.

Spending hundreds of millions is a complete waste unless you put into place the right personnel and processes.

Aside from spending (wasting) money, what has Moshiri done, in real terms, with this team in the last 5 years to make you believe we’re making any meaningful progress?

It’s the moshiri thread. Sorry I don’t clap for Billy Liar.
Yes it is but still people are trying, and failing, to persist with nonsense about Bill.
Bill got a nice reception when he appeared on the big screen all them years ago, can you see Moshiri getting one? Because I cant.

Just let them have their little temper tantrums mate. It is what it is

They're conveniently ignoring how we had to make an unexpected appointment after this man got us bloody Ancelotti. not the best options but we'll see how this goes. End of the day, they haven't hired Benitez out of spite for the fans, they've hired him because they think he'll do well.

Not a fan of this appointment but I do shudder when I think where we would be with just Kenwright.

especially with the emergence of wolves and Leicester

Yes it is but still people are trying, and failing, to persist with nonsense about Bill.
Bill got a nice reception when he appeared on the big screen all them years ago, can you see Moshiri getting one? Because I cant.
I wouldn’t imagine he’ll be flavour of the month right now but Everton internet and the fans at Goodison are a different animal (see clapping BK when Everton internet was talking all kinds of protests etc). For the clubs sake I hope this works or it’s just another couple of years wasted.

Just because it’s badly run now doesn’t mean it was good under Kenwright

No but we went forward under Kenwright, off the back of a difficult platform, we did progress, the last 5 years have been nothing but backwards moves masqueraded with images of a football stadium built on a dock currently full of water.

No but we went forward under Kenwright, off the back of a difficult platform, we did progress, the last 5 years have been nothing but backwards moves masqueraded with images of a football stadium built on a dock currently full of water.

We progressed and hit a massive wall that halted us. If we had a better owner instead of Kenwright who wasn’t skint we could have maybe broke into the top 4 and changed the club completely.

We progressed and hit a massive wall that halted us. If we had a better owner instead of Kenwright who wasn’t skint we could have maybe broke into the top 4 and changed the club completely.
But this is what the problem all goes back to, when he bought the club nobody else was interested, it was him or nobody, even within the club no one else like Lord Grantchester wanted to buy, we didnt have a better owner because buying Everton was not a viable business option.

Good on him, he deserves it, if you think Moshiri will want to make zero money from Everton you clearly understand nothing about buisness, infact your posting history about such matters confirms this.
He deserves it, yeh right. I know what Mr. Moshiri wants from buying Everton, success so he can make a big profit on it when he sells it, he’s put plenty in and more to come so he will definitely deserve it when he sells it. How much did Billy Boy put in, how much debt did he create with Phillip Green and co? A debt which Mr. Moshiri wiped clean, saving us money. Don’t tell me what I don’t understand, I’m not here here to prove how smart I am because I know I’m not. but I’ve got enough manners not to try and insult people.

But this is what the problem all goes back to, when he bought the club nobody else was interested, it was him or nobody, even within the club no one else like Lord Grantchester wanted to buy, we didnt have a better owner because buying Everton was not a viable business option.

That’s irrelevant, still doesn’t make Kenwright a good owner.

I waited until this was officially announced and then changed my vote to disappointed. I nearly did this after Allardyce, but this is just too much for me, not just the appointment, but also the way the club have handled it. If there was an option for disgusted on the poll I’d have gone for that.