Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might seem petty and small minded to some but I can't bring myself to refer to him by his name.

Whatever he wins, however long he stays, as far as I'm concerned, I shall be referring to him as Our Current Manager or OCM for short.
What about the Big Boss Man, or BBM? or Evertons Chosen leader ECL, or get this one... Evertons Fabulous Custodian or EFC for short.

We have to remember carlos believes he was top good for us and couldn't be bothered in the end. He used to having world class teams. At least Rafael wants to be here and hungrier. We have to give him a chance for our club sake.

The lads raging on the daily over Benitez. Thier RS mates must love them. Giving them exactly what they want. This is a perfect opportunity to wum them into oblivion yet some are acting like beta cucks wide open for RS abuse.

The managers that you had before...

Marco Silva - Managing Fulham in Championship
Roberto Martinez - Underwhelming performances with a Golden Era of Belgium - Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Kompany.....who else you need to perform better.
Koeman - Sold the title to Atletico by selling Suarez.
Big Sam - Just left West Brom in championship.
Ancelotti - Not sure what is left in Real Madrid who are devoid of any stars atm.
NES - he might do well or not, will know thiss season

Don't dream of any top 4 managers they will get better jobs... But Jose Mourinho would be available... I guess the board were fed up with the managerial merry-go-round to finally stick with someone who will be around.
NES? I must have missed him being our manager, I assume you mean the new Spurs manager.

Why would you sooner have Ancelotti?

He had us at 10th and let his son take all the sessions he should have been earning his cash for.

Nice feller. Cant say I dislike him. But he took the utter piss at Everton and I'm guessing Benitez will at least turn up first thing and leave last thing at FF while hes here...and get us better results.
Seeing a team that looks half bothered will be a massive improvement for me.

Nice of the Royal Airforce Association to comment favourably on our coming season. My arl fella would have been made up to hear them talking about us as he was a member , having served with the RAF during the war
Have to say travelling the country and talking to other clubs fans I have always found that they generally regard us as a bunch of embittered , arrogant , borderline psychopaths with a latent propensity for theft but with the saving grace of a cracking sense of self deprecating humour.
Or that could just be me?
Beat me to it there mate, almost word for word what I was about to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.