Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if reports of us scouting him since before the Euros are true, then a bid should have been made, if he has said no then another player should be lined up right behind him
Yes that's what every other club does mate but as we know we don't do this. I didn't really have much of a say on Brands before but going into the season again 3 years on from knowing we needed a RB I think it shows the whole recruitment set up needs to be torn up regardless of what we can spend. Just not good enough. Id be all for going for that lad Buta now for the small fee with a view to having him starting every game next season. I don't see us spending anymore on any players this season.,

Yes that's what every other club does mate but as we know we don't do this. I didn't really have much of a say on Brands before but going into the season again 3 years on from knowing we needed a RB I think it shows the whole recruitment set up needs to be torn up regardless of what we can spend. Just not good enough. Id be all for going for that lad Buta now for the small fee with a view to having him starting every game next season. I don't see us spending anymore on any players this season.,
Well in that 3 years they could have recruited a young player to prepare, our whole system seems to be haphazard, obviously we can only go off gossip, but there has been Bailey,Dumfies and Nunes all scouted and seen to be what we need, then you see a certain manager isn't convinced or the board are looking for prem experience, it's the DOF job, if he says that's the player then get him

Well in that 3 years they could have recruited a young player to prepare, our whole system seems to be haphazard, obviously we can only go off gossip, but there has been Bailey,Dumfies and Nunes all scouted and seen to be what we need, then you see a certain manager isn't convinced or the board are looking for prem experience, it's the DOF job, if he says that's the player then get him
As Eggs mentioned yesterday I don't really think Brands has much of a say on any players coming in and its Mosh and whatever manager that tend to decide what we do. Deems DOF position not fit for purpose

Would have been decent for that sort of price, but I don't think he'll be anything special, personally.
I read this awhile back and he sounds like a defensive liability

1628780317979.png

I saw one game with him involved, I wasn't very impressed, though he did put in 2 good crosses, which
is more than Coleman could manage in decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.