Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinks to me of an agent desperate to line his pockets - the academy at Everton is a shambles at present but I can't see him playing much in the PL even at a club like Southampton for the foreseeable.

Should have been demanding loan moves to the championship/league one and if he's as good as he thinks he'll be in 3-4 years he'll be replacing Digne as Evertons first choice LB.
He's demanded to play PL football now, and will do at Southampton, rather than wait 3-4 years to replace Digne here.

Was he creative? If tossing corners and free kicks into an area is considered creativity then I think Townsend will be able to do that.
No but he still chipped in with goals and assists, we needed an upgrade anyway but losing him without someone for that position is leaving us a bit short.

Michael Ball in the Scottish press telling them that Everton need to pay a lot more for Gerrard's cut price substitute.

That beggars belief: this feller has a column in our local press covering Everton, and there's the small matter that Rangers signed him and failed to make the payments on the fee.

I never did like that cry baby.
He's the best Everton pundit.

Mina would eat big Kurtis up for breaky.

He's better than Keane like but so is Ian Beale
447BC2A2-B332-4FCC-8241-0C2F6962CC62.jpeg

No but he still chipped in with goals and assists, we needed an upgrade anyway but losing him without someone for that position is leaving us a bit short.

As I said, I’m sure other players on the pitch can take those pens and corners. Gray can replace his 2 open play goals a season. We’re literally losing nothing.

As I said, I’m sure other players on the pitch can take those pens and corners. Gray can replace his 2 open play goals a season. We’re literally losing nothing.
As I said we'll be a bit short in numbers. We lose a player. Townsend and Gray have never hit the sort of numbers Gylfi is capable of. We need a contingency plan for losing a player who was a first teamer.

I wanted him back as hes better than every CB we have rn apart from Godfrey
Some really silly posts on here but that’s not far off the silliest. Mina with one leg is better than zouma.

honestly we have a crap youth setup, still no RB, spent about 2 million so far. Unable to sell international players all of which could be moaned at but moaning about other teams signing players that if we did sign wouldn’t make us better, would cost big amounts and wages would be higher than anyone else at the club despite being nowhere near the best player we have is exactly the reason we’re in this terrible situation right now.

As I said we'll be a bit short in numbers. We lose a player. Townsend and Gray have never hit the sort of numbers Gylfi is capable of. We need a contingency plan for losing a player who was a first teamer.

We will be a better football team quite simply for not having Sigurdsson on the pitch. It really doesn’t matter who plays instead of him. He has made our team worse for 4 years, I don’t care how many pens and consolation goals he scored to pad his own stats out. We have already looked a better team capable of actually creating chances and stringing fluid attacks together without his presence on the pitch, losing him was like gaining a new player. It was truly a breaking of chains. I can’t stress enough how much of a damaging signing he was for us.

We will be a better football team quite simply for not having Sigurdsson on the pitch. It really doesn’t matter who plays instead of him. He has made our team worse for 4 years, I don’t care how many pens he scored. We have already looked a better team without his presence on the pitch, losing him was like gaining a new player. It was truly a breaking of chains.
You aren't grasping the short of numbers in that position thing. I'm not disputing he didn't set the world alight, I am in agreement that regardless of what is going on we needed an upgrade, but he was a first team starter and we have lost him for nothing £0. If James goes we need an extra body for that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.