New Everton Stadium Discussion

Its intyeresting. I like wathcing the progress.

I'm just scepticak that Everton can "exploit" what we would find interesting but 99.99% of other people will think is as entertaining as watching paint dry.
I would say 99.99% is harsh. I agree with you on Everton failing to exploit what interest there would be though. I'm also glad to see you do have an interest in the build as maybe watching it grow will make you feel a little more attached to something you have openly said you weren't keen on design wise.
Amateur drone footage from fans sites will only go so far but i do think a half quality youtube style video by the club done regularly would spread around more freely & garner wider interest beyond our current fanbase. People are naturally nosey & curious.

I would say 99.99% is harsh. I agree with you on Everton failing to exploit what interest there would be though. I'm also glad to see you do have an interest in the build as maybe watching it grow will make you feel a little more attached to something you have openly said you weren't keen on design wise.
Amateur drone footage from fans sites will only go so far but i do think a half quality youtube style video by the club done regularly would spread around more freely & garner wider interest beyond our current fanbase. People are naturally nosey & curious.
It'll be amazing seeing it develop from what we see now to having the skeletal structure and then the finished stadium.

Spurs fans had that and it must be wondrous.

We have the cruise terminal now so maybe the club can speak to the cruise companies and maybe sell tickets to the cruises that are docked during home games