New Everton Stadium Discussion

No.

And I go (went) to the games in recent years when I could get a ticket handed to me...and I certainly wouldn't go now because of Covid19 and I'd advise anyone else not to attend games either because they're mugs gambling with their own health. I hope that's a full enough answer for you.

But what has all that to do with this proposed finacial deal? Nothing.
Are you one of those who is scared to hold the handrail on the Underground, so risks a fall down 80 feet of moving staircase, life is about risks, take some Dave go on, I dare you!

Are you one of those who is scared to hold the handrail on the Underground, so risks a fall down 80 feet of moving staircase, life is about risks, take some Dave go on, I dare you!
No offence mate, but that is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on GOT . . . . . . . . . . and I've seen plenty.:confused:
He has no intention of unnecessarily putting himself at risk of Covid. Why criticise? That's HIS choice surely.

No.

And I go (went) to the games in recent years when I could get a ticket handed to me...and I certainly wouldn't go now because of Covid19 and I'd advise anyone else not to attend games either because they're mugs gambling with their own health. I hope that's a full enough answer for you.

But what has all that to do with this proposed finacial deal? Nothing.

If you read his post he was advocating that no-one should be attending football matches? Seriously!

none taken tho! :cool:
I fully agree that individuals should make their own decisions.
This was not the part of his post that you concentrated on though. You were critical of his decision not to take risks, indeed you 'dared' him to take risks.