2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad how the arselicking still carries on after a 3-0 humiliation to Aston Villa.

Mad how people are pretending losing four of the starting eleven in two weeks isn’t an issue. Irony being most of those people were whinging about our lack of transfers all summer.

3-0 is a crap result, and yet we’re still at the right end of the table.

Don’t see anybody arselicking him right now tbh, it’s just disappointing people are clearly gagging for a defeat for the team they “support”

Thought we’d get beat when I saw the line up. Easy to be wise after the event, but here is my take on it. Like in all games but especially today the first goal is crucial. It was a ref neglecting his duty today, to allow Mings to kick every player and commit numerous fouls without being booked. Then Konsa nearly rugby tackles last man gray to the floor on the edge of the box. Clear free kick and sending off - not given. Then Gray misses a great chance to put us 1 up and we then fold like a pack of cards.
with regard to the line up and subs there was little benetiz could do. Both full backs had a mare, Godfrey isn’t a right back but neither is Kenny (over to Brands for that one). However it is scandalous that we can’t even fill our bench, but start with a clearly unfit Rondon, have an unfit Simms on the bench, but there is no place for James. This needs to be addressed. Benetiz needs to swallow his pride. Our injury situation demands he is involved, not left at home.

Is this actually a joke ? Dont you find it even more cringeworthy we have a small eliment of gobshyte fans who persist on calling our manager a kopite? Or even more amusing refuse to give him any credit when we have played well?
There is nothing wrong with an Evertonian suporting Everton, supporting the manager, and enjoying us do well.

…nope, I don’t think an awful lot about Benitez. We are Everton Football Club, not Benitez Football Club.

I concentrate on the team and individual performances. I don’t particularly think about the Manager unless there are glaring tactical, selection or attitude issues.

I know you adore him, I couldn’t care less about him. I’m old, I appreciate some managers for what they did for us but I do suggest posters get away from this adoration or detest. You saying ‘Rafael has this’ at half-time was symptomatic of the couple of posters who have forgotten the club is who we support.

it’s entirely reasonable for posters to highlight the exclusion of James. It’s a selection issue & Benitez selects the team.

I actually thought we did ok for a long spell. In a way Villa did to us what we did to Burnley. I don’t mind how we were set up, I prefer to concentrate on player performance when we win and when we lose.

Benitez is just our Manager, I wouldn’t particularly blame him for that.

Mad how people are pretending losing four of the starting eleven in two weeks isn’t an issue. Irony being most of those people were whinging about our lack of transfers all summer.

3-0 is a crap result, and yet we’re still at the right end of the table.

Don’t see anybody arselicking him right now tbh, it’s just disappointing people are clearly gagging for a defeat for the team they “support”

Cause and effect, bad wums have put the manager on a pedestal...

Status
Not open for further replies.