2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Gray turned their centre half to be through on goal only to get held back & brought down needs looking at…..

It sounds like sour grapes after you get pumped 3-0 but that was awful refereeing. Blatant foul and a red card as he was the last man, we probably go on to win the game.

Other clubs take every opportunity to highlight that, you just know Everton will shrug it off though.

I think we'll go out of the LC this week too.

It might not be a bad thing given the paper thin squad.
I think we might see a stronger line up than Huddersfield, given the situation he might bite the bullet and bring James back in

It’s our best outlook to end our trophy drought, we need to make an effort

No, I said it wouldn;t be a disaster if we saw our number of games shortened given the paper thin squad the manager has inherited.
Get beat Tuesday it’s an absolute nightmare for everyone. The fans will be fuming. Them bottlers won’t be able to cope with back to back defeats. For the mentality of them players, we need to not lose consecutive matches as much as we can.

I understand your sentiment but if Martinez didn’t spend all that money years ago, we wouldn’t be in this position now.

It's sad that should be the case. I hope it isn't, but I think you're right.

As bad as it might be for us tonight having to suffer a loss to that Brummie scum, imagine what it must feel like to never looking forward to another Everton win for years?

I honestly do pity them. Not even kidding on that. They have nothing football-wise.

How did it get to that point for them? We celebrate when we win; but some on here celebrate when we get beat. That's just wrong.
People aren't celebrating when we get beat.

Stop being stupid.

No mate , The Main thing is we just got dry bummed but some want brush over it like its irrelevant.
Open your eyes .....and get used to it.
Was it irrelevant when we blew Burnley and Southampton away? Everton are looking good, I know that's not what you want but get used to it, were on the up and up

Well, it's not only that. It's also (lack of) attitude & concentration. A well-drilled defence shouldn't get destroyed like that for eight minutes...

They're not good enough. Id say benitez can drill a defence as good as any. But you can drill all week long on the training ground with some of these and they'll still concede.
I go into virtualy every single game thinking we wont keep a clean sheet.
Its not the manager. Its the personel.
We need to go buy better defenders.

I think we might see a stronger line up than Huddersfield, given the situation he might bite the bullet and bring James back in

It’s our best outlook to end our trophy drought, we need to make an effort
I can see us going out. Paper tin squad and now with mounting injuries. The PL is the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.