2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't blame the man for the injuries caused by Burnley - blame dinosaur dyche and the shithouse referee allowing them to get away with murder.

Can't blame the man for the terrible squad he has been left with by brands and the club when the injuries hit us - we knew this would happen as soon as our first 11-12 get done in.

Can blame the man for only picking 8 subs and not having James to call upon - stupid, egotistical decision that makes no sense at all.

Bad day at the office and bad luck, but Benitez needs to squash this James hooey and get it sorted - he could have helped us on the pitch today.
Take it back - seems James "ruled" himself out of today's game and Benitez has squashed his issue with James. I've been championing James, but if that's true he's not helping himself.

Still think he should have filled the bench, even with another kid like Simms.

Oh! mate you really are a silly boy. It is the implications and not that you haven't written it in a statement. It is not hard.....well for most of us.
Oh mert, you really sound like you’re on the brink of tears here, it’s sad to see.

Desperate to prove a point based on your assumptions. And as they say “assumption is the lowest form of knowledge”

But please carry on if it makes you feel better

I have come to like and respect him after only a few weeks, and hope he and we will do very well together. Hope that is OK and does not upset anybody.
I think he's the best we can get. By a country mile.

Also, even if you can't stand him, changing managers again will make this club look like a real banana republic. We can't afford that. I'm tired of these Koeman-Ancelotti types not giving a toss about the club and the city. This manager does & he does deserve a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.