2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1631994918489.png

Our squad isn't good enough he made a mistake taking Rondon off today but the truth is our squad isn't good enough. Not enough depth at full back or in forward areas.

What position is that pops?
See, that's what @banno means with 'implication'.
You don't 'explicitly' insult a fellow Evertonian with the above statement, but by calling him 'pops', you try to undermine his point of view because of his age.

That's not really polite is it? Perhaps we could debate Benitez, his squad & tactics? We could discuss the never ending story of zonal marking?

?

mate all i've said is he hasn't done an unbelievable job like you stated

But he has. You only need to look at the league table. Do you seriously think Terry Venables or Gerry Francis would do any better?

We've got a manager who is getting the absolute maximum out of what he's been dealt. He's had too many injuries tonight.

See, that's what @banno means with 'implication'.
You don't 'explicitly' insult a fellow Evertonian with the above statement, but by calling him 'pops', you try to undermine his point of view because of his age.

That's not really polite is it? Perhaps we could debate Benitez, his squad & tactics? We could discuss the never ending story of zonal marking?
Mate that will go over his head

I think he's the best we can get. By a country mile.

Also, even if you can't stand him, changing managers again will make this club look like a real banana republic. We can't afford that. I'm tired of these Koeman-Ancelotti types not giving a toss about the club and the city. This manager does & he does deserve a chance.
Yeah, because we were the hallmark of patient stability before El Gordo Camarero Español showed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.