2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that rolling down the hill, oops its one of the wheels from the FSW wagon that has come off..
First decent side we play, he was found out and out thought by the mighty Dean Smith.
If only he didn't have a personal , unprofessional spat with the clubs most talented player..
Am sure they excuses are out in full tonight, which are laughable

People, me included, don't want a kopite managing Everton.
It aint making me miserable though.
It is what it is.
The sooner he goes the better.

The most disturbing thing is the arse munching sycophants declaring him the second coming of Christ because we beat Burnley at home.

Crawl out of his arse and have a look around.
You'll see the same

I didn't want a Kopite owning Everton and driving it into the ground. I still wanted us to do well when he was here.

I know you like to push the buttons with this sycophancy stuff, but it's well wide of the mark. I've stated from the off - and retain this attitude - if he does ok, he gets support. If not, adios.

That isn't sycophancy it's being reasonable.

That's the case for most, yes. Most are unhappy with the defeat and the fact we have just been handed an injury crisis. I'm in that category.

I'm talking about the season as a whole: there are people miserable with the club because of who we have as manager regardless of results. Tell me I'm wrong.

I mean it's not my job to tell you you're wrong mate.

I'm sure there are some in that category though.

The injuries are a concern for sure. I thought we played on today. I'm not really angry. The process seems good, the execution wasnt quite right today, and we have a poor 10 minutes today where we froze.

The football is a lot better than I thought it would be. I thought it would be Allardyce MK2, but so far it's been much better than that (with the exception of Burnley, which ironically saw us have our best 10 minute spell so far this season).

We will lose some games. People will get angry and react accordingly. I'm generally quite positive, so dont really join in on that.

I'm not sure what we could do today other than be more clinical. But we were missing our 2 most clinical players.

I didn't want a Kopite owning Everton and driving it into the ground. I still wanted us to do well when he was here.

I know you like to push the buttons with this sycophancy stuff, but it's well wide of the mark. I've stated from the off - and retain this attitude - if he does ok, he gets support. If not, adios.

That isn't sycophancy it's being reasonable.
I never called you a sycophant did I?

What's that rolling down the hill, oops its one of the wheels from the FSW wagon that has come off..
First decent side we play, he was found out and out thought by the mighty Dean Smith.
If only he didn't have a personal , unprofessional spat with the clubs most talented player..

Brighton are a decent team mate.

Imagine the backlash had we conceded 7 there like a certain other club.

Lets keep perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.