Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but you'd expect a player who has played top flight to get NEAR one .
He got as close to one of those penalties as Rondon got to getting near the 6 yard box .
If you watch closer once again , you will see that he got close on few occasions. Indeed, he got much closer than their keeper did before Davis' blunder. I think you are venting your anger at the wrong man.

Davies over Doucoure and Rondon over Gray are the big mistakes for me from Benitez. Davies is awful in these types of games and Rondon is not close to fit enough. Other than that, what else is he supposed to do? This team is so poorly put together it's embarrassing. Allan and Coleman will literally break if you play them three games in a week. No DCL, Richarlison or Pickford. Gomes has been in decent form. Godfrey and Holgate have zero excuses for not handling QPR forwards.

Bright side is that we clearly don't have the depth for more than one competition, so what's the point in competing in the cups if we can't field a good enough team.

Everton are England never win on pens, think I seen them win 2 pen shoot out in my life time
2011 at Chelsea was the last shootout win in a competitive game, only other one between then and tonight was, ironically, another long shootout against West Ham in the 2015 FA Cup losing 9-8

That's our season effectively over in terms of it being a positive one then. Nothing to be positive or look forward to now, we've just got another long tedious drawn out battle to determine which mediocre mid-table slot we're gonna claim.
Just watch the draw it would probably have been some one we would have no chance in beating. The PL have us where they want us. The bigger teams getting better and the rest are there just to make up the numbers, unfortunately we are one of those. I’m sure Moshiri would love to spend the cash, but he isn’t even allowed to do that down to an unfair FFP rule. That will kill the smaller teams and whether you like it or not we are forced down to rules to be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.