2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in the flesh. Twice if you include the Charity shield. Have you?
Yes I have paddy, including the league twice and Europe (although I wasn’t there).

So remember that feeling, the one after the final whistle goes and the joy surrounding it; everyone bouncing waiting for the cup to be lifted. Nothing beats it, pure joy

Well one of chances of repeating that got flushed down the toilet last night by a manager who chose not to take it seriously.

If he'd started Allan and Doucoure and they got injured you'd be blaming Benitez.

Hindsight I know, but I said this during the game last night, he should have brought a taller centre half on far earlier, the distinctly average Austin had a field day against our two smaller centre backs. In hindsight we should have started with one of Keane or Mina.

Yes I have paddy, including the league twice and Europe (although I wasn’t there).

So remember that feeling, the one after the final whistle goes and the joy surrounding it; everyone bouncing waiting for the cup to be lifted. Nothing beats it, pure joy

Well one of chances of repeating that got flushed down the toilet last night by a manager who chose not to take it seriously.
He picked a side that should have beaten QPR last night. Simple as that. They didn't because half our team played utter turd. That's not his fault.

When the rs have won this over the years we've laughed at them and called it a mickey mouse cup, if they win it this season no doubt you'll be saying the same.

If you're using hindsight to discuss players maybe getting injured you can also use it to see QPR are near the top of their league not playing "yard dog football"

Nice of you to be allowed out of your mum's basement to join the conversations again though.
I don't watch QPR, neither do you. 17 yellow and a red so far this season. You never know eh.

He picked a side that should have beaten QPR last night. Simple as that. They didn't because half our team played utter turd. That's not his fault.

When the rs have won this over the years we've laughed at them and called it a mickey mouse cup, if they win it this season no doubt you'll be saying the same.
He picked that tactics and the players so it’s up to him to adapt and sort it out. It’s what he gets paid to do, I mean I’m not missing anything there am I?

And I haven’t called it the Mickey Mouse cup in abar 20 years, so no I won’t. It’s a cup that I’d love to see us win because I remember what it’s like to win stuff.

But nice diversion tactics

He picked that tactics and the players so it’s up to him to adapt and sort it out. It’s what he gets paid to do, I mean I’m not missing anything there am I?

And I haven’t called it the Mickey Mouse cup in abar 20 years, so no I won’t. It’s a cup that I’d love to see us win because I remember what it’s like to win stuff.

But nice diversion tactics
No diversion tactics at all you just don't like the truth. Get behind the manager.

100%

But Guaridola couldn't make Tom Davies and Kenny into PL footballers so I dont know what that has to do with the manager who's been here 5 minutes.
QPR aren't in the PL

So he didn't even need to do that, he needed to make them compete against players most of us have never heard of.

They had some fatty on the wing called chair ffs

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.