2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently getting beat 4-2 at home and 3rd from bottom in the league.
Be funny if laurent blanc is sacked just as rodriguez unpacks his toothbrush.

Tbf if rodriguez had those stats this early on people would be jizzing all over them.
He's had a good start, I've nothing against the lad, but if we replace our better players with 30 something journeymen and people are stating that they are like for like replacements then there is only one direction we are headed.

Following Kev's logic, Kean was replaced by Rondon. It's a worrying pattern. The average age of our signings this year was over 30, some way over.

He's had a good start, I've nothing against the lad, but if we replace our better players with 30 something journeymen and people are stating that they are like for like replacements then there is only one direction we are headed.

Following Kev's logic, Kean was replaced by Rondon. It's a worrying pattern. The average age of our signings this year was over 30, some way over.

In theory yes. But we've had some decent "journeymen" in the past.
I'll tend to go with what im seeing rather than just label them a journeyman.

We interviewed plenty of other managers and made the wrong choice. A choice that has split the fanbase and forced out our best player.

The time to pick someone else was in the summer when there were other options available such as Nuno or even Potter.

It is a matter of waiting until he gets the sack. That's all.

The Spurs fans are absolutely seething at Nuno mate.

A case of be careful what you wish for the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

The less said about Potterball the better - he'll not last 2 minutes with our fanbase - we are already on the managers back 5 games in despite being sat in 6th.

The Spurs fans are absolutely seething at Nuno mate.

A case of be careful what you wish for the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

The less said about Potterball the better - he'll not last 2 minutes without fanbase they are already on the managers back 5 games in despite being sat in 6th.
Did Potter stand you up at your school disco or something? You're utterly obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.