2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs fans are absolutely seething at Nuno mate.

A case of be careful what you wish for the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

The less said about Potterball the better - he'll not last 2 minutes with our fanbase - we are already on the managers back 5 games in despite being sat in 6th.

No, the fans are on the managers back, as he wasn’t the least arsed in having a go in a cup that was one of the only two things we stood a chance of competing in this season. The other being the FA Cup.

What do we do, all shrug our shoulders, when he can’t be arsed with having a go in that one too and look forward to another season of nothing, which you seem to be so delighted about.

The Spurs fans are absolutely seething at Nuno mate.

A case of be careful what you wish for the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

The less said about Potterball the better - he'll not last 2 minutes with our fanbase - we are already on the managers back 5 games in despite being sat in 6th.

I think you need your user needs to plug your USB in for a reboot

No, the fans are on the managers back, as he wasn’t the least arsed in having a go in a cup that was one of the only two things we stood a chance of competing in this season. The other being the FA Cup.

What do we do, all shrug our shoulders, when he can’t be arsed with having a go in that one too and look forward to another season of nothing, which you seem to be so delighted about.

Come on mate 90% of the people fuming over last night were fuming when he was appointed, fuming when we got beat in a pre season friendly, fuming when we win 3-1 as we didnt score first.

So basically the Kult fume no matter what the manager does.

So he'll be 32 at the end of his current contract, and that'll be extended by Easter at the latest. As I said, he's fine, he's not as talented as James but he wants to be here, so fine. He's not a replacement, he's a completely different type of player, though, so isn't his replacement.

Mate you're desperate to put years on him and bang this age drum. If by the time he's 32 and we've had two years out him showing fight and good stats then he's been a free fee signing bargain.
I dont care if its sideshow bob playing. If you're cutting it then thats all that matters.

Brighton dont have 7 injuries, a player stricken with long Covid and no fot striker last time I checked.

I did see the worst manager in the world utterly wipe the floor with them 2-0 though when we had actual players fit :coffee:
Who said he’s the worst manager in the world ? I thought we played really well against brighton .

why are people so extreme , this manager stuff is cultish mate it’s peculiar . I’ve never experienced it other than the odd poster and their obsessions over a manager but you literally can’t mention a criticism or offer a comparison and your calling him the worst manager in the world or demanding he’s sacked immediately or wanting Everton to lose .

I get some posters are trolling but I’m not sure you are and if you aren’t it frankly starting to get odd.

Come on mate 90% of the people fuming over last night were fuming when he was appointed, fuming when we got beat in a pre season friendly, fuming when we win 3-1 as we didnt score first.

So basically the Kult fume no matter what the manager does.

Not true, the majority weren’t for his appointment, but were prepared to give him the benefit.

Not true, the majority weren’t for his appointment, but were prepared to give him the benefit.

So 5 games in with an injury crisis & £1.5m budget all the fume is "giving him the benefit?" Whilst we sit 6th in the table?

And we wonder why no manager wants to touch this job with a barge pole with such laidback patient fans.

Who said he’s the worst manager in the world ? I thought we played really well against brighton .

why are people so extreme , this manager stuff is cultish mate it’s peculiar . I’ve never experienced it other than the odd poster and their obsessions over a manager but you literally can’t mention a criticism or offer a comparison and your calling him the worst manager in the world or demanding he’s sacked immediately or wanting Everton to lose .

I get some posters are trolling but I’m not sure you are and if you aren’t it frankly starting to get odd.

It's getting to the point where I preferred him advocating the death penalty for stealing a Dime bar

It's going to take some blues quite a long time to dislodge their tongues from James' ring I fear.

The way he was allowed that special treatment from the club last year was despicable - what kind of a culture was that creating ffs.

What the James fanboys are still struggling to come to terms with is that that he is a complete relic in European football. No well-run club wants a player like him anymore, and that's why he's retiring in Qatar aged 30.

I actually defended him against the knee jerk reaction after the United game but none of it matters .

honestly I’m getting fed up of it now , I actually can’t be bothered with people taking the mick , the hugely extreme over exaggerations that the slightest comment finds you pushed into . I just want to beat Norwich and move on but overall my appetite for engaging anymore is disappearing .

Status
Not open for further replies.