2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately a player like James came here to early in our so called project. TBH the whole lot that have been involved in this project have failed miserably. It’s a transition season and imo anything better than 10th isn’t a bad season with who we have got. It won’t be until next summer we can start to dream about becoming a bigger team.

This is why I tell y'all not to argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I did warn you
stupid.png

Sad state of affairs this today.
But we can count on Iwobi & Cenk.

Unfortunately a player like James came here to early in our so called project. TBH the whole lot that have been involved in this project have failed miserably. It’s a transition season and imo anything better than 10th isn’t a bad season with who we have got. It won’t be until next summer we can start to dream about becoming a bigger team.
Very sorry to say but I agree completely with your post.

Very sorry to say but I agree completely with your post.
Yes it’s a shame its gone this way, but just spending high money on average players just isn’t the way to go. But were are where we are we must regroup and try to be a team and not individuals, at The end of the day it’s a team game, for so long most of the time we don’t play as a team. One thing is the owners will have learnt from this and money will be spent much more wisely in the future.

It's going to take some blues quite a long time to dislodge their tongues from James' ring I fear.

The way he was allowed that special treatment from the club last year was despicable - what kind of a culture was that creating ffs.

What the James fanboys are still struggling to come to terms with is that that he is a complete relic in European football. No well-run club wants a player like him anymore, and that's why he's retiring in Qatar aged 30.

All truth this.

This all day long!

Close the thread and forget about him.
It’s boring player made us look the bad guys but also made it clear he didn’t want to be here after Carlo left. Close the thread and move on instead of using it to be another thread to beat Rafael with who has started okay on the back of spending 1.5m when others before him and a shed loads of cash in which they spunked

Status
Not open for further replies.