2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL club mouthpiece.

From what I am told, James had already decided that he didn't want to continue playing at Everton before Ancelotti's announcement. He was unhappy and would have liked to have left sooner.

Since new manager Rafael Benitez has come in - and with James effectively frozen out of the side - there was speculation that James didn't fit into his plans. I'm pretty certain that wasn't the case. The one person I wouldn't blame at all in all of this is Benitez.

Let's be honest, that's some minor truths being used to disguise big lies. Benitez wanted nothing to do with him, blatantly. While I'm very sure James wanted out too, that doesn't mean Benitez didn't want him out as well.

He is not his replacement. He was brought in as bernard/Walcott replacement. All the benitez fan boys banging on about how James wages pay for 2 players, maybe, but not prior to him leaving. We cannot replace him as he has left out of our window.
well James played in front of Seamus all last season, which is where Andros will be found, so. you know

Private jet travel - 1st
Social media piss takes - 1st
Covid19 protocol transgressions - 1st
£200,000 pw pay cheque - 1st
Well if Alan Mayers is to be believed didn’t want to be here long before Carlo left shows the disrespect for the club that was paying his wages. I hope the Columbia team keep him out of the team due to playing in Qatar that would make my day

Let's be honest, that's some minor truths being used to disguise big lies. Benitez wanted nothing to do with him, blatantly. While I'm very sure James wanted out too, that doesn't mean Benitez didn't want him out as well.
Yeah spot on. And realistically what the manager wants should be all that matters. If he doesn't think he can work with him then it's best that everyone moves on. No idea why some people are trying to add other stuff in there about him being disruptive etc.

Damned shame though, I know its a bit mad but I enjoy watching a quality footballer playing for us.

The club he joined says alot about the player. Why didn't any proper competive team come in for him?
AC Milan and Porto did. They couldn't afford his wages.

He is in Qatar because it was the only place that could afford him (or at least get near to his wages) whilst also having an open transfer window. He wants game time so he can get back into the national team which is obviously very important to him. Fair play to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.