Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go 433 or 4321. Gray through middle, can't start Rondon. Something like this...

Begovic
Holgate, Keane, Mina, Digne
Doucoure, Allan, Gomes
Townsend, Gray, Iwobi

if we do end up drawing at home, to Norwich on a 15 match prem losing streak

would it then be okay to criticise Benitiez?

or is it bedwetting?

Bedwetting for me.

Its like saying If I lose a fight with one arm tied behind my back does it mean the other blokes a better boxer? No it means I have one hand tied behind my back!

Take Salah and Mane out of Liverpool and they aint the same team

Vardy and Inchaecho from Leicester

Ings and Watkins from Villa

Even Man City for all their star studded quality drew 0-0 at home to Southampton because they weirdly never signed a CF.

Dont underestimate the damage having both DCL and Richarlison out at the same time does to us mate.

Bedwetting for me.

Its like saying If I lose a fight with one arm tied behind my back does it mean the other blokes a better boxer? No it means I have one hand tied behind my back!

Take Salah and Mane out of Liverpool and they aint the same team

Vardy and Inchaecho from Leicester

Ings and Watkins from Villa

Even Man City for all their star studded quality drew 0-0 at home to Southampton because they weirdly never signed a CF.

Dont underestimate the damage having both DCL and Richarlison out at the same time does to us mate.

still, Norwich at home should be a win, they are proper awful

i agree that DCL and Richy are major loses, but come on , if we can't beat Norwich at home that is very worrying imo

People billing this up as a walk in the park secretly knowing it'll be a struggle. Dying for that over the top Benitez fume.

Status
Not open for further replies.